Should I persue a relationship with this girl?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I met this girl while I was at band camp and she definitely seems to have something for me. She always compliments me, always says 'hi' to me when I pass by, she might just be being friendly, but there's a good chance she's interested in a friendship, if nothing more. She compliments me on the littlelist things too, I mean heck, I impressed her, without even knowing I impressed her.
[I'm sitting alone during our water break during marching band]
Jennifer: Hey, Mike, I thought that was pretty amazing how you memorized the whole song and didn't even need to look at the notes.(She didn't say this exactly, but she said something along the lines of this.)
Me a little nervous: Uh... well, only that song. It was pretty good considering a couple days ago, I couldn't even play the song looking at the notes.
[Thinking that the conversation was over, I turn my back and go get some water]
[She then taps me on my shoulders and continues talking to me]
The girl is a senior, a little bit shorter than me, average looks and from what I've seen, she seems to be very confident about herself. Back to the matter at hand, do you guys think I should persue a relationship with this girl?

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's up to you. We can't tell you who you can and can't date. But I will tell you not to go out with her if you're not interested. I once dated a girl that I wasn't really into, but she was highly interested in me. There wasn't like a huge drama, but she was crushed when I broke up with her. To make a long story short, we no longer talk to each other.

Do what you feel is right and good luck.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
band camp? seriously...

well, good luck. Is she a flutist? <g>

you all know that movie? with the flutist? And she used her flute to...you know? It was a funny movie, but I foget the name of it. Good story.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's American Pie.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duh.

I was making a joke by typing a long, rambling story about it. It was supposed to be funny. Oh well, I'm only functioning on 4 hours sleep, lay off me.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
american pie. lol.

haha man u sound like a beginnerrrr. read the bible.

and if she looks good, personality good and you are looking for a relationship than go.

Susceptible

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you like her? If so, then you should talk to her about it. I believe she's giving you signs that she's interested in you but doesn't want to do the first move (telling you she likes you). Alot of girls wait for the guy to do the first move.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be blunt, i smell newbie. You sound like you may be on the right track, but you need to learn alot more man. Hit up the bible, learn the shyt, get a hot babe, not some average girl.