Should I Next Her?

bmwderek

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So here's the situation. I met this girl probably an HB 8.5 or HB9 on a good day, who goes to my school a few weeks ago, we hit it off fairly well. Last Friday I asked her if she wanted to come over and have a few drinks, watch Team America. She initially said yes, then she cancelled on me at the last minute. She claimed she had to go to her friends birthday party but "wanted to see me". I eventually convinced her to leave early and come over.

Fast forward, I meet her, she looks stunning, gives me a big hug and we walk back to my house arm in arm. A few drinks later and we're making out on my couch.

I encounted an ASD(she claimed she didnt go below the waist on the first day, as well as rejecting my advances to suck on here t1ts). I got was able to suck her t1ts through some careful tactics, but never did get below the waist.

I ended up taking her home and giving her a long kiss good night after promising to keep it quiet.

I talked to her thru IM on sunday and everything seemed ok.

Today, I saw her at school, she gave me an akward smile, and whenever I went up to talk to her after school, she kinda walked away.

I texted her and asked her to meet me for lunch tommorow, no dice. I asked her if she felt akward and she said no but "thought that hooking up wasnt such a good idea". I replied that "I wanted this to be more than a 1 time thing and thought she was a cool girl".

#1. Where did I go wrong. Im very analytical and like to go over my mistakes. What did I do wrong

#2. What should I do? I get along really well with her anyways, I am usually willing to "next" girls, but I am slightly reluctant to this time. What course of action is best? Should I try and salvage this, or next her?

Derek

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is up with her?lol.
maybe she felt like u moved to fast and took advantage of her drunkeness. dunno man. My girl has a one-base-a-date rule, so i'm tryin to respect it lol. dunno man, sucks though. I'm thinkin Next her and see if she comes back. if not then shes not interested anymore.
maybe apologize for that and suggest a public-date? I got my girl[who was sober] to breka ehr little rule, and the enxt time we chilled we got lunch and went on a walk, jsut so she was sure i wasn't using her for ass.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what little info you gave, it sounds like the problem was on her end, you never know wtf is going on in this girl's head.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has she ever been to that base before?
sounds like she hasnt ...
maybe she isnt into taking things so fast.
kinda sounds like a good girl.