Should I leave a message?

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two nights in a row I've been calling this girl I got a number from last weekend and both times I got the machine. I hung up both times and figured I'd just try again. I think it's a bit much to call 3 times and ust hang up. Should I try calling a 3rd time and just leave a message? Should I make a joke on the message and dare her to call me back? Or should I just say "Hey Lisa, met you at the bar last weekend, what are you up to tomorrow night...give me a shout back at 543-XXXX". Let me know what you think I should do. Thanks.

M.

pdw

Reaction score
Messages are bad. After you have been in a relationship a while they are OK. But, in the begining you need to talk to her yourself. Give her another call or two. If you still can't get her, toss the number.

I'm out

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
No messages if you haven't even spoken to her yet. Try calling at some different times, she may just never be home at certain times (i.e. work, etc.).

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, should I try calling her again tonight? Tried her at 8:30 with no luck. How late can I call her? It's almost 9:30 now.

M

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most girls seem to give their #'s to hundreds of guys, then start screening their calls.

Leave her a message, if she doesnt respond, toss the #

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave a message. Speak like Satan and talk about something soft and fluffy like kittens. At the end burp. 5 bucks sais she'll call you back. :D Sorry I couldn't resist. Back to the real advice men.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rondavu
Leave a message. Speak like Satan and talk about something soft and fluffy like kittens. At the end burp.
hahahhahaah! good 1, good 1!

WTF. all you cats and your message no message bullsh!t. whether or not a cat left a message on my voicemail was never, and i'll repeat never fcuking ever the deciding factor on whether or not he had a chance.

:rolleyes:

oh, yeah, and go read the bible. :p

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just leave a message. If she CARES she will call you back. Do not plan on calling her (ever) until she calls you back. Don't play the "Call the person's cell" and not leave a message kinda thing. 1. girls like getting some power.. give it to her, nothing wrong with that. But if she's the type that never returns calls or never calls - don't get upset by it, just ignore her till she's the one calling.