Should I keep any hope at all ?...

rsebast20

Reaction score
I told this girl today, which I have been seing for a couple of months now, that I needed to know if things would go anywhere else other than friendship. This girl cheated on her boyfriend with me for a weekend, as he works in a town away from the city. I finally realized I needed closure and asked for an examplanation of what happened that weekend and why she let it happen. She said she was drunk at first and then she needed someone but that really makes me wonder why would somebody that has had a relationship for 1 year and a half with a guy would do that at all.. She said she is not ready to let go off that relationship and that they have a story together. As we were arguing she said she wanted to stay friends and kept saying all these compromising statements such as .."well... if thats what you want well.." or "I would understand if you dont want to talk to me again". Yesterday she said she missed me and missed drinking with me and got mad for me not answering quickly. I just told her I needed time and I am not sure if I should keep any sort of hope. I want to move on for sure , but for some reason she wants to be with me cause Ive showed all this really exciting outdoorsy life her boyfriend doesnt show her, I just dont want to be the toy again, have cool hangs out and then be ignored when her boyfriend comes.. I know that's what she wants and a part of me says "I just want her to miss me and realize what she lost"... I know I can do better , its just hard to see it right away, and another part of me wants to keep hopes up.. and maybe try to make a move later but I'm not sure if being near her will bring all the feelings again and screw myself up again.

I need an advice, not insults on how betta this is . I know its ****ed up , but when you're the one feeling it its hard to see all these other options and thats why I am here.

Reaction score
rsebast20 said:
I told this girl today, which I have been seing for a couple of months now, that I needed to know if things would go anywhere else other than friendship. This girl cheated on her boyfriend with me for a weekend, as he works in a town away from the city. I finally realized I needed closure and asked for an examplanation of what happened that weekend and why she let it happen. She said she was drunk at first and then she needed someone but that really makes me wonder why would somebody that has had a relationship for 1 year and a half with a guy would do that at all.. She said she is not ready to let go off that relationship and that they have a story together. As we were arguing she said she wanted to stay friends and kept saying all these compromising statements such as .."well... if thats what you want well.." or "I would understand if you dont want to talk to me again". Yesterday she said she missed me and missed drinking with me and got mad for me not answering quickly. I just told her I needed time and I am not sure if I should keep any sort of hope. I want to move on for sure , but for some reason she wants to be with me cause Ive showed all this really exciting outdoorsy life her boyfriend doesnt show her, I just dont want to be the toy again, have cool hangs out and then be ignored when her boyfriend comes.. I know that's what she wants and a part of me says "I just want her to miss me and realize what she lost"... I know I can do better , its just hard to see it right away, and another part of me wants to keep hopes up.. and maybe try to make a move later but I'm not sure if being near her will bring all the feelings again and screw myself up again.

I need an advice, not insults on how betta this is . I know its ****ed up , but when you're the one feeling it its hard to see all these other options and thats why I am here.
I live by a rule, If she cheats with you she'll cheat on you.

I think you've already fallen for this girl and IF she does choose you its just swinging from one branch to another.

I would no contact immediately because I can tell you already like her too much and she is poisen.

Go out and search for some new fresh girls and once you get some numbers she'll be but a number in the past...

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What MSF said. It's law 10 of the 48 laws of power. Even what you think might be a "successful" outcome will bring you ruin. Run away.

NEXT.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have a long journey ahead of you my friend.

Drop her. Go out and get good with women in general.

Read the DJ bible.

You do not have the skill set at this very moment to do anything with this girl. And if you did you would hve dropped her already.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
What MSF said. It's law 10 of the 48 laws of power. Even what you think might be a "successful" outcome will bring you ruin. Run away.

NEXT.

48 laws of power...? Where can we read up on this then?