should i just ignore her?

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I just ignore her and cut off contact completely? And make her really miss my humor and spontaneous personality? Please read my previous posts and write me DJ's.

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not helpin you out until you post 30 more useless threads and clam up the board even more.

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore who? (I'm too lazy to look up the other posts)
From what can be gathered here almost sounds like one-itis, in any case though you can't lose anything from ignoring a girl who plays games, isn't working for you, just wants to be "friends",etc. Get on with life and ignore her not to try and hope it'll make her want you more (although that's very well possible) but rather becuase you are so occoupied with other women that you forgot about the original woman! Then after you get a taste of what's out there (it's the mindset that this is the only woman available to you and you HAVE to have her or else you may not get anyone else that is the problem) you just may think back 'what the hell was I thinking with this one anyway?'
Being unavailable (ignoring her) is much more effective than being too available and being taken advantage of.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone of Johnny's posts say "Please read my previous post" with no link

its like one huge chain of unrelated dumbness