Should I have just gone for it? :s

tadhgire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was with a girl the other night, things are going good the whole time and she's clearly interested... kino is goin good and by the end of the night we were holding each other while standing... while doing this I started to kiss her neck(which would have led to me kissing her lips) but she pulled her head back with a back smile on her face and shook her head to tease me... now my reaction was to just not bother but in the back of my mind I keep thinking i should have just gone for it anyway and caveman her... my guess is that she did want it, just didnt wanna be seen as easy... shes stillin callin me so i know its not over but i still have this lil bump that i need to smoothen before i continue :D

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. u shudda gone caveman.

i tease my gf way more than she teases me lol

heres one thing i do: I go in as if I'm about to kiss her on the lips...very slowly...but then i kiss her on the cheek instead. I do this over and over, but with kisses to her nose and chin as well, randomly. Every time, she expects a kiss to the lips. I'm evil >=)

so basically, go caveman when u feel like it, but make sure you tease her sometimes, too. Girls just LOVE IT to death when you tease them.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't trip. If you tried to kiss her and she denied and she still calls you...you have it! Just keep pursueing. Act like it didn't happen,dont mention it,then when she least expect it....kiss her. Then after you kiss her,blame it on her! Her jaw will hit the ground!

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you should have. Some girls have some set-up rules for the first date, what they do, and what not. If she breaks one of them, then they also can freak out.

tadhgire

Don Juan
Reaction score
my studies have shown that i probably shoulda just gone for it :<

grrrrrrrrrr

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My studies show that whenever your in this type of situation you go for it dont ever leave it so you come back to this website or anyother website or your mates and ask the old should I have questions.

Remember no hesitations.