Should I go to the local bar alone and post an update in one hour?

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All my friends are going to a different city tonight, and I have to stay at home because of work. Should I go loner-style to the local bar and try to score some and post the results here in one hour?

I feel like a looser going to a bar alone. I just have to pretend to be waiting for someone I guess :)

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont think you'll know anyone at your LOCAL bar? If not, make some new friends.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go and get some hot chicks!

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FIELD REPORT:

I went to the bar alone feeling like a loner, which I was he he!

I was almost sober so I went to the bar to buy a beer, and a few drunk ass dudes started talking incoherent nonsense to me, so I talked with them so it looked like I had some friends. Lucky :) I still felt like a looser, so I said to this one drunk guy "lets get some chicks" and he went over to a table with a HB5 and a HB6.5.

He was so drunk they just shaked their heads, and I started talking with the HB6.5 apologizing for my drunk "friend". I got good convo and I got her number. HB5 and 6.5 were going home, so I went to the piano and just stood there. Along comes HB Chubby and HB MEGAChubby. They were going to a after party and I tagged along.

Me and HB Chubby ended up on the couch, and I got a very good BJ.

(Chubby girls are expert c0ckeaters because they are so hungry always he he!)

So to recap, no big success. I will tro to meet HB 6.5 again when I have the time.

Cheers! :)

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See? Obviously its ok to go the bar alone. Now you dont even have to worry about your friends giving you shyt for hooking up with the fatty!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
horaholic said:
See? Obviously its ok to go the bar alone. Now you dont even have to worry about your friends giving you shyt for hooking up with the fatty!
That is one of the best kept secrets of going out alone. You have nobody to judge you. If you have a bad night or you hook up with a girl that you don't want your friends to know about, nobody is the wiser. I feel more self-conscious with a wingman. I feel like I have to perform under pressure. Alone, I can be myself and not give a sh*t.