Should I go on this date?

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
*update*

So its like 7:30 and Im chilling in my house watching the baseball game when the girl calls my house. I don't answer but i call her back in like 10 minutes and she is like "I just called to see what you were doing tonight because I had plans but if your doing something better then ill do that". I was like well Ill probably go out later but its too early to tell. So she is like ok just call me back when u figure out what you gonna do. Then this other girl calls me and wants to go to the movies so i go with the sure piece of azz and when I get out the movie I call the other chick back to see whats up for later. She is like how she out with her friend and she asks me what im doing I tell her I just got out the movie. She tells me I should get up with her friend now im figuring she saying this because she dont want the dude that she with to know she talking to me. So i play along and Im like im out she says"Im gonna come over there and bother you tommorow and she says bye and hangs up.

Now my question is did I play it right by going with the sure piece of azz for the night or should I have set sumthing up with her eralier that night?

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
If all you want is to fukk her then i'd say go ahead for the date. Your going to hafta work her a little, or a lot i don't know this chick. But there are a lot of fun things you can do while you work your way up to making her scream your name. :)

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
so just go on the date and chill no moves at all? aight sounds like it could work

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MarkHammond
so just go on the date and chill no moves at all? aight sounds like it could work
wtf?

Heuston, we have a loser.

If you make no moves again, where is that going to get you?

Nowhere.

Geez, it's not rocket science! You're going to have to make a move on her: she criticises your lack of making a move last time, is that not telling?

Maybe you are better off posting this on the High School board..

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I interpreted incorrectly, but it sounds to me like she did want you to make the moves, but not in the blatant/obvious manner that you did. Read up on use of kino, but be subtle, not overt.

Might still work out, if not, hey, she bought you a drink.

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
so just go out on the date wherever we go and just initaiate kino? thats not the problem we did alot of kino at my place but just no sex. Ill just take it easy and see what happens

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I aint know we was doing nohing"

I dont think I'd ever date a girl with grammar like that. It doesnt even make sense!