Should I Go Missing.....

logicallefty

Reaction score
This woman posted in a local for sale forum about how her husband threw her out and she is whining and asking for free stuff. My reply

"Be nicer to the next guy so this doesn't happen again"

Oh man I think about 20 women want my head on a stick :crackup: :crackup: They are calling me an abuser, telling me to F off, etc. etc. etc.

Should I go missing, I just wanted to tell you guys why :crackup:

It's too damn fun sometimes to get women all frazzled...

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
When people respond like that, they are fearing the words in their own head more than anything you said.

Look at what you said and then what you are being accused of.

They are all but unrelated.

But yeah, keep your head down for a bit.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
The are still babbling about me. Had to block one. Tictac I hear ya I better go hide in a cave. Ruler you are so right. And you are a lucky man you got your whole adult life to use your red pill knowledge. It didn't fully hit me till late 30s.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be okay. I don't think they can track you down and get you fired as is sometimes the case when you make a truthful observation. At least I don't think so :woo:.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You should be okay. I don't think they can track you down and get you fired as is sometimes the case when you make a truthful observation. At least I don't think so :woo:.
I agree. What I said was mild in comparison to most trash posted on the Internet from one person about another. You can get sued and collect money if you defame someone's character and they can prove you did and prove it caused them financial or other damage. This woman was asking for free cr@p so good luck to her with that one! :crackup: If she started sh|t with me over saying "be nicer next time" I would eat her in court and eat her free lawyer for desert, if she could even find one. Obviously she can't afford one or she wouldn't be asking for free stuff!

I just think it's insane how easily women get all riled up over such comments, and how they bond together to defend each other too. In woman vs woman it's every woman for herself but in woman vs man it becomes all women vs one man. lmao "You go girl!!" lmfao

logicallefty

Reaction score
Tictac said:
Entitlement runs deep in a whole bunch of (most) women lefty. Best to smile about it in silence.

You getting the joke is more important than you telling it.
You are right about that!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I just think it's insane how easily women get all riled up over such comments, and how they bond together to defend each other too. In woman vs woman it's every woman for herself but in woman vs man it becomes all women vs one man. lmao "You go girl!!" lmfao
It's exactly how most identity groups operate-It's my group vs "them" (men). No individual/personal responsibility or accountability is accepted by women. When one female is criticized by one of "them", the whole gang forms a mob and attacks. And how can you criticize this gang behavior either? That would be "sexist" to criticize a whole group's behavior for sure lol. Plus there is a double standard there. If men band together, it's ok to attack the group.

It's a highly effective tactic used over and over. I wished there was some way to invalidate this gang behavior and break it up. I'm not swayed by gangs or labeling, but I'm just one person.