should i go for it?

Kevin86

Reaction score
so there is this girl that i met over the summer because she really liked me. I met her after she had just broke up with her boyfriend of 8 months. anyways we hung out everyday dor about 2 weeks, i thought something weas gonna come of it. but then her old BF got jealous of me and suddenly wanted her back. and of course she went for it because she felt attched to him after 8 months, so after that i totally nexted her, and stoped talking to he at all.

So now it is almost 6 months later and me and her have become kinda close again, last night she told me how she doesnt think she can leave for college because she doesnt want to leave me or her boyfriend??? whats that supposed to mean? and then today we were in class and she "had" to tell me about a dream that she had about me and her; we were at her house and i was leaving so she was hugging me, but i wouldn't hug her back. and after a while i just kissed her. at this point she said, "what are you doing we cant do this i have a boyfriend." and then after a while i guess we just hugged again and then she kissed me.
Thats all she told me about the dream, im sure it went on after that (or she woke up in a rage cause she didn't get to finish her dream!)

But anyways, what am i supposed to think about this??
does it mean she wants me again?
should i steal her from the BF?
or should i next her cause she has too much baggage??

ohh yeah, the BF is kinda a homie, were in the same car club, so i have to see him at meets and car shows and stuff like that.

ohh yeah i forgot to mention this girl is a 9!

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kevin86
ohh yeah i forgot to mention this girl is a 9!

oh my god. SHES A NINE!!! she must be the only 9 in the entire world.

id say forget it, but thats just me. theres always someone better.

if she can be stolen from her BF then why are u gonna be any different?

u can hook up with her if u want, but i wouldnt be her BF if she cheated on her ex with me.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
remember, she's not the only 9 in the world. high nrg got that right.

leave her alone, man. does two things. keeps you away from trouble with her guy but keep contact but not too much and 2nd, you give the gift of missing you.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I reccomend you persist if you want, but make sure shes not the biggest horse in your stable, as far as chicks are concerned you should be ALOT more focused on meeting new girls (and considering the amount of focus you should be putting on girls in general she should be an INCREDIBLY SMALL focus in your life). It seems if you persist you will manage to get in her panties.

2. If she keeps playing these stupid little games, let go shes not worth it.

3. Don't engage this girl in an LTR - you will just end up with one-itis and judging by her actions towards other guys your just going to end up getting hurt.

Good luck mate, just do your best to learn something from this whole experience. :D

Sex0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romania (please check my post in A.E. for info abo
You can do what u think is best... If I were u I'd probs ask her out on town (not necess. a date) and ask her if she would brake up with her b/f for me... and if she'd say no I'd agree on us 2 just being friends but hey! U do wot u want it's ur life... just tellin u my pointa' view

Sex0r