should i go after her?

Lukef29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so there is this girl that i've liked for quite a while. She finally started hanging out with me recently, but usually everytime we hang out my best friend is with. My friend is a pretty funny guy and really outgoing. This girl and my friend tend to flirt quite a bit too. I keep hearing that she likes me...but she always flirts with him. I've talked to him about it and he said he'd never go out with her...but it still kind of irritates me. Today I was talking to this girl's sister and she told me I should make a move on her. Do you think she'll stop flirting with other guys if I make a move and ask her out? Or will she continue this and not even be worth it?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax.

Listen to me here.

Just go and find a semi-decent chick that you'd bang but wouldn't brag about it. Bang her and just relax, you've done the ultimate and now it won't be so ultimate to do it again. This will make it easier and you'll soon find your way and not have us point your way out.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so tired of AFC questions that deal with the most frivolous issues such as "should I do it?". The answer is a simple yes or no. If you are so insecure in your own judgement that you have to take such small problems to a FORUM of people, you have bigger issues to worry about. Weigh your pros and cons, make a decision, and ACT UPON IT. It is literally that simple, so don't blow little guppies of problems out of proportion.

-Damian