Should I get the hint to stop asking her out or should I keep trying

iryst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so there is this girl that I tried to get alone with 4 times during the last 2 months. We were texting a lot and she acts interested when I see her in my SC.

But she has a best male friend who is unbelievably clingy (with her and also with me since we became "friends" - I mean, he calls me every ****ing day to meet up and it was so annoying I stopped answering his calls recently). The problem is that every time I wanted to be alone with her, she showed up with him or he came later.

1. After a whatsapp conversation, she suggested we should meet. Showed up with the idiot, not sure who contacted who.

2. A week later, we were alone for about 30 minutes and the retard called her and she told him to come. He did.

3. Another week or two later, I suggested to meet up, aaaand the fat clingy bastard is there again (the first thing she told me is that he's there for just 20 minutes and he did leave then)

4. Another week later, she suggests to meet up for a wine, she picked me up at my house and as soon as we sat down, the first thing she said wa, again, that he called her and is coming.

She still acts very interested around me though.

My question is, should I take this as a hint to move on or is it possible that it's not the case?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

Just make your moves regardless of the clinger. Let her response decide your next course of action.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. Here is what you do.

Invite her to your place, tell her that you two never seem to get any time alone. This beta guy is giving you the opportunity to move things faster. She'll know what you mean is that you don't want her beta male coming along. If she says no, or won't promise to keep her phone off next time you're together, then move on.

By asking her to your place, you are letting her know you are interested in a romantic situation, and once you are there beta boy will nt be able to tag along since it's up to you if that happens. If while you are at your place, she asks you if her orbiter can come over... don't be a d!ck, smile and say this... "Sure, he can come pick you up, I'll make other plans."

If she backs down, you have just been given the green light ot accererate... if she has him come and get her... NEVER call her again.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was me I would just fuvck her off. Beta boy is always going to be clung to her and doesn't seem as if she doesn't want to leave beta boy.

Fvck her. Uts a missed opportunity for her and wasting your time on such a low quality woman is pointless. There's better chicks out there