Should I continue to stay together with a girl?

love-sites

Banned
Reaction score
:(I don 't know what to do now.My chinese sexy lady always quarrels with me,she said I did not considerate so much , for I am treating her well like before dating.But I don't want to do anymore,because after working,I feel so tired and I want to have a good rest.I do not know how to do ,please give me some suggestion.:(

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Space... get some. Take a few days away.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, yeah, take a break. IF it doesn't get better, either you aren't considerate, or her expectations are too high. Maybe you need to find one who is less demanding.... It never get's better.

you can always ASK what she thinks is "considerate", see if you have to hand her your balls to make her happy..... if that's the case, drop her ass

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, yeah, take a break. IF it doesn't get better, either you aren't considerate, or her expectations are too high. Maybe you need to find one who is less demanding.... It never get's better.

you can always ASK what she thinks is "considerate", see if you have to hand her your balls to make her happy..... if that's the case, drop her ass
That's how some of them are. If they don't wear the c0ck in the house they aren't going to be happy, and even then they will not. They will not rest until they get it.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:(I don 't know what to do now.My chinese sexy lady always quarrels with me,she said I did not considerate so much , for I am treating her well like before dating.But I don't want to do anymore,because after working,I feel so tired and I want to have a good rest.I do not know how to do ,please give me some suggestion.:(
I can sense from your post you're afraid of losing her. Don't be. Be reasonable and try to accommodate her, but ultimately it's about what makes you happy.