Should I Change?

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
So High School is alot on image right? I'd appreciate it if yall would critique my style (hair, clothes, etc). I'm 15, Freshman, 6' about 150 lbs. I know I'm skinny, but I'll be gettin quite a bit bigger soon. I'm shootin for 170 lbs or so. Picture of me. I have pretty straight teeth, no need for braces, that are white. I have a bit of acne, which is going away. My hair goes down to the top of my mouth when pulled straight, and stays shiny (but not oily). I basically just put a bit of wax in it to keep it in place. Don't wear glasses or contacts.

I wear Hollister, Aeropostale, etc. My shirts are fairly tight-fitting, but not to where you can see details. Jeans are just low-rise, boot-cut. Or I wear cargo shorts. I have a set of green Puma Romas that I usually wear.

My name is Andrew Jacob, but I go by AJ. This one dude told me that AJ is kind of childish and suggested I should go by something else. I'd really rather not go by Andrew, but if yall think I should start going by something else, then tell me please.

Not really sure what else to say, but tell me if yall think I should change some things to be more of a DJ. And please ask questions if I left something out

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get some acne medication and jus get your own style cus we cant tell u how to dress...as long as u stay fresh n clean then youre fine

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
It doesn't matter what we think. Be your own person. You're in high school, a moment in your life where you question your own choices and seek guidance about lots of things. No worries though, bro. We gotcha.

Ok, first off. All that stuff you listed? Yea, its not so important. Just dont look like a slob, or scare people, and your choices in clothes don't really matter. You don't have to be built or anything, though that's never a bad thing and it certainly helps. Having a presence, you know? Stay clean, smell good, get rid of any nasty habits. That's all I can tell you, really.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I change you ask? I ask you a question... Are you happy or not? If yes, then no. If no, then yes.