Should I be collecting panties ?

MindNsoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has long been tradition that for men part of building a masculin confidence is having trophies.

The hunter has game heads on the wall.

The fisherman has picture

The athlete has awards and trophies

The schollar has diplomas on the wall

The welthy has toys to show off

All these things help to bring back confident feelings and memorable moments of accompliments. This has been going on for millions of years dating back the cave man who had pictures on the wall of the bears he killed.

So it's clear that as DJs we should also have trophies to help remind us of how great we are and keep reminding us of our accompliments and things we've overcomed.

We all know that being a true DJ is not about collecting Puzzy it's about collecting brains (wich naturaly comes with the puzzy rewards)
So my question is this, should I not be collecting Panties and or Bras ?

THEY WOULD NOT BE FOR SHOWING OFF TO FRIENDS OR SMELLING. THEY WOULD ONLY SERVE AS A PERSONAL ALBUM.

Last edited:

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying be a crossdresser??? I think it's dumb, what happens when a girl is over at your house and she see's some other chicks panties. It's pointless to me, plus the girl might need those panties for another day. I wouldn't like to give every girl I've banged a pair of my boxers after everytime I've had sex, b/c I wouldn't have anymore boxers.

MindNsoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, you're the one who comes from a long tradition of crossdressing men bro, after all you are your fathers son.

a couple of problems with you answer:

1. Why would any idiot leave panties in a place easy to discover?

2. Why the hell would you allow a girl to go roaming through your sh#t or place without your permission? If you don't have control over the ***** or situation don't bring her over your place. There can be many dangers associated with bringing a girl to your house, so be selective about the ones you let know where you live.

3. If she thinks about or needs the panties again it will hopefully bring back good memories if you handled your business the right way, so it's a good thing if she ends up needing them again but you have them, let her come get it.

4. You're not being a DJ if your trying to understand it from her point of view by you thinking of a comperable sacrifice of you boxers.

You can simply say, in a very playfull jokingly and yet othoritive tone "Wow, these are cute, you've got great taste, I'm keeping these, if you want them back you know where they are"

Originally posted by WillieSacks
Are you trying be a crossdresser??? I think it's dumb, what happens when a girl is over at your house and she see's some other chicks panties. It's pointless to me, plus the girl might need those panties for another day. I wouldn't like to give every girl I've banged a pair of my boxers after everytime I've had sex, b/c I wouldn't have anymore boxers.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that was only done in the movie Sixteen Candles.

You could be like a dorky Anthony Michael Hall and bring them to school and show them off in the boys bathroom.:D

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont have interest in any girls panties, but if thats what you want to do.... go for it.

Iv4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like something from an old french film I once saw from about 40 years back about some farmer's son who used to do old wealthy chicks or something like that.

Could be interesting I guess.A guy in one of my cousins schoos used to take pictures of nearly every girl he slept with.Just some cheap webcam and stored it on a USB memoy card(not that he ever had to go beyond his cameras built in memory).

Still somewhat pointless.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Grow up...

Collect cars...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout notches on the bedpost? :rolleyes:

When did DJing and f*cking for the sake of f*cking not become enough, that you need to have panties to remind you that you're a man.

If any guy ever asked to keep my panties I'd think he was nuts... If he ever said "Wow, these are cute, you've got great taste, I'm keeping these" I'd think he was a crossdresser. If he ever stole them I'd think he was perverted and an @sshole... AND I'D BE SURE TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ETC, WHAT A BIG OL' FREAK HE WAS AND TO STAY AWAY.

Seriously though, I would never ever leave my panties anywhere... that's just nuts. (Plus my panties aren't cheap, I'd like to keep them!)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
How bout notches on the bedpost? :rolleyes:

When did DJing and f*cking for the sake of f*cking not become enough, that you need to have panties to remind you that you're a man.

If any guy ever asked to keep my panties I'd think he was nuts... If he ever said "Wow, these are cute, you've got great taste, I'm keeping these" I'd think he was a crossdresser. If he ever stole them I'd think he was perverted and an @sshole... AND I'D BE SURE TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ETC, WHAT A BIG OL' FREAK HE WAS AND TO STAY AWAY.

Seriously though, I would never ever leave my panties anywhere... that's just nuts. (Plus my panties aren't cheap, I'd like to keep them!)
Shut up ****ing ***** ***** ***** ****! ;)
Well, this is a very good question. How to get those panties? Do you take them without her knowing? How do we ask for them?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Shut up ****ing ***** ***** ***** ****! ;)
Well, this is a very good question. How to get those panties? Do you take them without her knowing? How do we ask for them?
Relax, Same Ol' Sh*t... Just trying to show this guy the insanity of his ways. That is a good question though, there is really no good way to keep a chick's panties unless she leaves them there by accident or on purpose... And what kind of woman could forget her panties or would just say, "oh I'll just leave these here." Nuts. Trust me, there is NO good way to ask a woman to keep her panties, and any chick is going to notice if you take them w/o her knowing (we DO realize when we're not wearing panties, ya know).

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My 50 year old female friend (married at the time) had a 32 year old guy ask her for her panties once when they met for a drink. She went into the lady's room, took 'em off, and gave them to him. I guess she was flattered and turned on.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs
My 50 year old female friend (married at the time) had a 32 year old guy ask her for her panties once when they met for a drink. She went into the lady's room, took 'em off, and gave them to him. I guess she was flattered and turned on.
ha ha ha that's so funny. Yeah I've heard of stuff like that happening... never happened to me, phew. But that is kind of different, because that's kind of like a foreplay type of thing... like "hey take off your panties". It's not like a souvenir of someone he f*cked already -- it's not like "Hey honey, that was amazing, why don't you leave your panties here ok?" ;)

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a large panty collection that I literally had forgotten about (if you see a drawer full of panties every day, you'll forget they're there, really) until a GF found them, got all pissed off, and I got rid of them to preserve the peace (and because I was really into the GF and the panty collection became meaningless for me).

I kept them not as trophies (because I never told or showed them to anyone) but, rather, for the sake of preserving the memory of a fantastic love-making session or a girl I was really hot for, not unlike taking pictures so that you'll remember. The difference, though, was that the panties had the woman's scent on them (and not just the puzzy smell, but rather whatever natural smell a very sexy woman has that is intrinsic to each woman).

Every (sexy) woman has her own natural scent.

Maybe you think it's weird to occassionally take a whiff of that, but it's more like looking through a photo album and getting lost in all those moments that happened. Sort of like Marcel Proust's "Rememberance of Things Past" if you've read that. That smell lingers and transports you back to that time, that time which was, but is no longer.

I thought it the highest compliment to a woman to have her panties. And, it wasn't ever weird to ask ... I'd ask something like this ... "that was absolutely fantastic, I'm going to want to remember that, and I'm probably not going to wash my sheets for a month so that I can continue to smell you. I'm keeping your panties, too, to remind me of you."

(In fact, there have been a few women who smelled so wonderful that I didn't wash my sheets for a long time to preserve that smell.)

I didn't collect just ANY woman's panties, it sort of had to be special. And, when it was special, the woman understood. Sometimes she'd ask me for something of mine as well, anything. Sometimes even a whole bottle of cologne or something.

Anyway ... that's just my take. I wouldn't collect them as trophies to show your friends. For me, it's just way too personal. Geesh, I'm sounding a little sentimental here ... sniff. :D

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont

Every (sexy) woman has her own natural scent.

Maybe you think it's weird to occassionally take a whiff of that, but it's more like looking through a photo album and getting lost in all those moments that happened. :D
Holy Shiit!!!

I think this post is going to get a lot of comments.

What if a woman is not sexy? Is she not going to have her own natural scent?

Prosemont, now and forever more I'm going to picture you going back to some old panties and taking a whiff!!!

Do any of them have skid marks?

Now THAT'S a natural scent:D

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindNsoul
It has long been tradition that for men part of building a masculin confidence is having trophies.

The hunter has game heads on the wall.

The fisherman has picture

The athlete has awards and trophies

The schollar has diplomas on the wall

The welthy has toys to show off

All these things help to bring back confident feelings and memorable moments of accompliments. This has been going on for millions of years dating back the cave man who had pictures on the wall of the bears he killed.

So it's clear that as DJs we should also have trophies to help remind us of how great we are and keep reminding us of our accompliments and things we've overcomed.

We all know that being a true DJ is not about collecting Puzzy it's about collecting brains (wich naturaly comes with the puzzy rewards)
So my question is this, should I not be collecting Panties and or Bras ?

join the club buddy, i declare you a man.

this idea is novel, and im gona definately join you in this "panty collection" fest!!

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Holy Shiit!!!

I think this post is going to get a lot of comments.

What if a woman is not sexy? Is she not going to have her own natural scent?

Prosemont, now and forever more I'm going to picture you going back to some old panties and taking a wiff!!!

Do any of them have skid marks?

Now THAT'S a natural scent:D
Ahahahaha.

I wrote it knowing it would get responses, but wtf do I care?

Re a woman's scent, I don't know how to explain this exactly, but you'll know it when you see it (or smell it!) If you've experienced many different women, you'll know what I'm talking about. Again, it's not the perfume or the puzzy, but some other scent like musk or sweetness or whatever depending on the woman. Again, each has her own. Or, no scent or unremarkable scent. :)

For example, a girl I'm currently seeing has no scent really. Or, rather, not one that I find compelling or sexy. She's an attractive girl, nice body, the whole nine yards, but still not truly sexy TO ME.

You'll have to experience this on your own, dude. Or not.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your saying about a woman's scent. I just haven't tried sniffing their panties to find it, or relive the moment.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
I know what your saying about a woman's scent. I just haven't tried sniffing their panties to find it, or relive the moment.
Well, I suppose you could ask them for their t-shirts. But what fun would that be? :) I swear to God, sometimes their scent lasts for years. I just think it a shame to go through a bunch of women and not have any real memory of the special ones. But, that's just me.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of scent, off the topic a little bit.

My family use to own a video store and next door to us was a pizza shop. The owner there ALWAYS smelled like pizza ingredients, cologne and body odor. The combination made me wanna puke.

In fact you could blindfold me and I could tell you whenever that guy was nearby. I don't know what this has to do with panties but it made me think of it.;)

Last edited: