should I ask this girl out

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewtsgrad

Reaction score
Hey Guys:
I appreiciate the advice on the discussion board. However another question! You see I go to the gym alot and I know this girl who works there, I know her as a friend, and I am think of asking her out! However, The problem is, I don't know how. In the past: with girls I usually start with if they had a boyfriend and if they did it backfired and even if they didn't it still backfired. I just want to know, Do I need a new approach, the advice would appreciated. Thanks.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
yeah kid, i hope you read my post on The Truth: The End, not because I just want you to read it, but it will answer a lot about yourself buddy!

Dont think about ****. Its not about thinking up something good. Its about the substance. Should you ask this girl out? No, it should be like this: Is this girl worthy of my attention? Is so....run up to the hoe and play with her. Fvck if she got a boyfriend, go up to her and comment about what the hell ever you want to comment on. Whether that be what she got on, or the sky whatever, dont give that hoe no compliments though because she dont deserve that yet. Just have fun, I AM NOT going to give you a script to follow, you must be natural because the substance is, saying whatever the fvck you want. So, whatever comes up in yo head, say that **** and not give a fvck about whether it was good or bad. This is about you and nobody else. Trust me dawg, if you still wondering will she give you some azz, son, you can get her puzzy and her money too .

Status
Not open for further replies.