Should I apologize her?

Goksjr

Reaction score
Here is a little background information. About 1,5 years ago I had my first (and so far my only) girlfriend. We were together about 2 months and then we broke up because she said that she had this fear of commitment thing (but I think that the true reason was that because we both were so shy and nervous that we barely spoke to each other (yeah, I know that's pretty embarrassing).
Since then we have only talked to each other 3-4 times when she has started to talk to me and asked how I'm doing etc., via facebook.
So yesterday we were at the same bar watching my cousin's band's gig. We saw each other but I just couldn't look at her and didn't even say hello to her..even when we left at the same time and were walking 1 meter away from each other, she with her own friends, and me with mine. So now afterwards I've been mad to myself that I didn't even freaking look at her and say hello...

So please help me and tell me should I hit her up in facebook and apologize for not saying anything to her?

P.s. she's the most sweetiest and decent girl that I've ever met. She doesn't even like to go to club, etc.

-Goksjr

954luigi

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't apologize bro, i could understand where you coming from about being nervous, just dont bring it up, forget the past and focus on the future. hit her up on fb. be funny and flirty let her know that you aint no bff type of guy but at the same time show respect and dont try to be too desperate. if shes one of those nervous girls be patient she might reject you for a date but that doesnt mean she is not interested. good luck

Goksjr

Reaction score
Well, just heard that she's in a relationship. I'm surprised how sad I feel although I haven't had interest even talking to her for a long time.