Should I accept this?

carter

Reaction score
There is this really pretty girl at my work that starting flirting with me a couple of months ago. We were getting along pretty well and I even made out with her. So I tried to have lunch with her. The day before we were supposed to go out, she told me she couldnt make it because she was gonna look for an apartment with her friend, she also told me that it was a mistake for her to have made out with me because she had a boyfriend. I waited a couple of weeks and asked her out again, which she agreed to. In the meantime we had been exchanging text messages a lot. Again, before the date she sent me a text message repeating the whole thing she had told me the first time. I decided to move on , deleted her number from my phone and did not call her or send her any text messages for the last 2 months. I would occasionally see her at work because she did not work that often. She really did not pay much attention to me and I did not pay much attention to her either.
Two weeks ago, she came up to me and told me that she would be happy to have lunch with me when she would have her spring break. I acted indifferent and told her to let me know. Last week, she asked to tell her when I could have lunch with her, and I told her that I was very busy and that it would take a couple of weeks before I could have a date with her.
She is been preesing me ever since, saying that I dont like her anymore, that I dont talk to her as much as I used to and that we would probably not be able to hang out because she feels I just dont trust her anymore.
I am not really that busy, but I thought it would be too easy to let her have her way that easily.
I am just a little confised right now and dont know if I should make plans with her and risk that whole thing happen again, or if I should just let her work a little and finally make plans, or if I should just forget her.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her. She just wants your attention when she's feeling bored and lonely, and she strings you along and lies to you and flakes. All you're doing if you say "yes" to her is letting her know she has you on her string for her amusement. What? You think all of a sudden she's going to change her ways?

Don't bother with women who treat you like an option.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ She may not really have a boyfriend, that may have just been an excuse.

Stop buying into what women tell you and learn to look at their actions instead.

Also consider this: If she DID have a BF and was making out with carter, then this girl can't be trusted.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
^^^ She may not really have a boyfriend, that may have just been an excuse.

Stop buying into what women tell you and learn to look at their actions instead.

Also consider this: If she DID have a BF and was making out with carter, then this girl can't be trusted.
true I never thought of that.

So I think then that you should confront this girl in a harsh/not too mean way. And say something like Mr. Me just said. Also, don't go out with her. You're bound get cheated on.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you want from her. If it's a relationship, then stay away. She's trouble.

However, if you just wanna fvck her, then go for it :)

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's coming to you when things are going bad with her boyfriend. Avoid her because she's just going to include you in her drama.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem is a lack of options. If you had other options, you wouldn't be debating whether to continue to TRY and date a women with low IL, who has a b/f and is full of drama.

But since you have no options, you might as well make your work environment torturous.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not willing to be straight with you and do some work, then she's not worth it. She's not treating you right, and you shouldn't have want her. If you can get with this girl, then obviously you can get with another.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Your problem is a lack of options. If you had other options, you wouldn't be debating whether to continue to TRY and date a women with low IL, who has a b/f and is full of drama.

But since you have no options, you might as well make your work environment torturous.
This is on point. Been there done that! Listen to MacAvoy.