Should an alpha man just demand polygyny?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking. In our new age of rediscovered female hypergamy, it seems that it would be in the alpha man's best interest to not get married to a single woman, but rather to have a common-law marriage with multiple women (i.e., live-in, with children, etc., just like Brigham Young did back in the day.) Early on in a courtship, the alpha man can let his women know about his intentions, and if she isn't OK with it, he can just say that obviously they are not compatible, and just move on to the next woman. If she is OK, he lets her move into his home and they have a nice normal (i.e., normal by polygynic standards) home life. Obviously this would require that the man have a large enough home and income to accommodate his family members, as well as have enough "in the tank" to properly service his women. :yes:

This seems to be the way that Hef runs his life (although it seems that he only impregnates women that he's actually monogamously married to.) But it just seems that men who can have his pick of women should simply go about this course (again, assuming that he can afford it!)

What do you think?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad idea. The house would get too messy because women today don't know how to clean 5hit. I'd be too busy cleaning up after them instead of fvcking them. Better off to have your own castle and date multiple women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Bad idea. The house would get too messy because women today don't know how to clean 5hit. I'd be too busy cleaning up after them instead of fvcking them. Better off to have your own castle and date multiple women.
Well, the alpha man would either be wealthy enough to hire an appropriate cleaning staff, and/or he could carefully screen out his courting targets for neatness.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no desire to have multiple wives (common law or otherwise), but I honestly do not understand why polygamy is illegal in the US. I guess it's the age old story of the beta males demanding to have their share.

Honestly, it wouldn't bother me too much to have a very low key unemployed woman around to take care of the house while my girlfriend and I work. I wouldn't mind feeding her and such but I wouldn't want to pay her health insurance.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys...its the older...no longer tight bodied wives who must learn to clean the house; when the young hottie gets old, you replace her with a tight 21 year old...rinse and repeat

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
burroughs has the right answer.

As an alpha male, you should not have to demand anything. You just get to do it and the girl has to get over it. No discussion required. No feelings required.

In a very practical sense, wealthy business owners hire lots and lots of hot girls at their companies while having a wife and kids at home so as not to upset shareholders and board members.

I see it everyday. If you are a rich guy with a company, you simply hire only hot college girls and have all the vag you could ever want. I doubt that any of these girls actually go to his house or meet his wife, but that doesn't stop them from living on his yacht or apartment and "taking care of it" while he is away. I currently know a girl who lives in a house that was fully paid for in cash by a wealthy male, her only job is literally to "be hot." When he is in town, she gets nailed by him and he goes back to his wife and kids when he is done. Its a much more subtle method of stomping on the betas than openly having 10 girls at your mansion that everyone can see.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks Duffdog.

Its true, you'd be hard pressed to find a person of power who isn't nailing half the assistants in his office.

The only reason I would prefer a more open, legal harem solution is to guard against THE FIRST WIFE's SCORN. Because once the exec's wife finds out about the tang on the side, she gets pissed and then she takes half...when ironically she was once a useless piece of tang herself. She's just old so she wants a payout.

I don't think there should be a payout.

Specifically the legally endorsed cashout of the aging wife, see Tiger, Spitzer, the Governator as recent examples. I want a legal system where a woman has NO RIGHT TO MONEY SHE DID NOT DIRECTLY EARN. Its harsh..it may take us back to Victorian times when sluts starved in the streets with their bastard children (read Charles D!ckens). But then you see under this system...nonproductive hot sluts (there are so many right) would have to stick with their men and continue to learn to suck good d!ck or else they go hungry....read history folks, this is how civilization was built. We fvcked ourselves royally by straying from this design.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh how about just not getting married?

That chick staying in the rich guys house is fvcking a bunch of other guys in rich dudes bed; who's the joke on?

OP I don't even get the common law marriage point, if you guys are so desperate for live-in pvssy (that will eventually get old and saggy and move in all her chick sh!t), just go get some sheesh.

You got the "poly" part right, just leave out the bit about marriage and we're all good.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Von_S said:
Uhhh how about just not getting married?

That chick staying in the rich guys house is fvcking a bunch of other guys in rich dudes bed; who's the joke on?

OP I don't even get the common law marriage point, if you guys are so desperate for live-in pvssy (that will eventually get old and saggy and move in all her chick sh!t), just go get some sheesh.

You got the "poly" part right, just leave out the bit about marriage and we're all good.
You are missing the point. The rich guy doesn't give a f about who the hot girl f's when he isn't there. (she actually wanted to f me when I stayed at her house a while ago, but that is another story) He can afford to house every hot female in an entire city if he wanted to. What matters is that she is first available to HIM when HE calls, she simply abandons whichever poor guy is banging her and goes to pick up the rich guy from his jet at the airport. That is real power in my opinion.

Imagine this if you will: In any city you decide to visit, you basically OWN a girl and a place to stay. No matter what guy she is with, she has to just ditch him and hang out with you. You get to treat her like trash and she has no choice but to treat you like a king. When you leave, you don't have to care about her or anything in her life, she is just a fancy sports car you drive until she has too many miles, then you trade up to a better model. If she gets old and loose, you get another one, if she gets fat or pregnant, you get another one. Its a great situation in my opinion.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
He can afford to house every hot female in an entire city if he wanted to. What matters is that she is first available to HIM when HE calls, she simply abandons whichever poor guy is banging her and goes to pick up the rich guy from his jet at the airport. That is real power in my opinion.
And how is this different with a guy that has a 'ho as a g/f? When the 'ho has a client, he must let her give it up.