Shezzlers Guide to being a Playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
AMAZING POST!!!.....i will indeed look at this tonight,but i'e allrdy adopted this feeling and it works well!

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good ideas for a post, but lacking in the details. I've edited it a bit with my own comments.

Fashion

1. List of Designers - (that have contributed to making me a playa)

(1) Henleys - Never heard of them, no judgement.

(2) Levis - Sorry, but any jeans that you can buy at Wal-Mart (and for under $20 at that) aren't very "high fashion" in my book. Levi Strauss is not a designer label. Wal-Mart link

(3) Versace - Only if you've been watching "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy". Why not buy some cute shoes to match?

(4) Old Glory - Sorry, but we're not living in Bowling Green, Kentucky circa 1990 anymore. I think even Wal-Mart discontinued their sale of this line of clothing. Old Glory is not a designer label.

(5) Hugo Boss/Evisu - Once again, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy strikes back.

Health Care

Facial Care/Dental/Hair

(1) Nivea for Men - Any unscented moisturizer will do just fine. The only reason it's "for men" is to entice insecure men into buying a product they normally would consider too girly for personal use.

(2) Tanning - Finally, the first thing we agree on.

(3) VO5 hair wax - Different hair types will give different results with different products. This could either work or not work, depending on your hair.

(4) Dax hair grease - Same as above.

(5) Teeth - Colgate toothpaste - Dentyl Mouthwash - Colgate? Who cares? So long as it says "whitening" and is made by a fortune 500 company it shouldn't matter. Mouthwash is fine, but virtually any type will do.

(6) Chanel Platinum Egoiste - Eau De Toillette - Each to their own. I would recommend a different cologne, and I'm sure everybody reading this will have their own ideas of whats best. That's why there's a huge thread about nothing but "what cologne is the best". :rolleyes:

Mindset
i am beautiful.. sexy...

I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE A MAN - i am .. sexier than the female of my race
Towards the end there you lost me. I understand that you want to give people a boost, but seriously - do you really consider men to be sexier than women? Sorry, but when it comes to sexy I believe the female body wins hands down... then again, you can repeat the mantra that men are "beautiful, sexy, and sexier than the females"... :p

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change the title to "Shezzlers guide to be a metrosexual"

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
Change the title to "Shezzlers guide to be a metrosexual"
LOL, after I read the bolded text I thought it should be changed to that as well.

:p

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Shezzler is just craving attention on this board. Everything he says has been said a million times by a million different posters. He's just rewording to sound interesting.

N offense dude, but we've heard all this crap before. There's no need to keep repeating it.

B

Billasec

6) Chanel Platinum Egoiste - Eau De Toillette - once the ladies smell this - your theirs - belevie me i know - about $75

THIS WORKS, I have the same colgne and girls notice it all the time, they love it

been wearing this cologne for about 6 monthes and i get compliments every other day.

Make sure to apply colgne as such:

1 spary to the front of the neck, 1 to the back, 1 to a wrist...rub wrists

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody can write a post about what you should wear and how you should look at yourself but thats like drinking slim fast and thinking you're gonna slim down in two weeks without excercising.

You're an afc with low confidence, start reading some weight training literature, trawl the websites, and set yourself a routine and get down the gym. Then come on here and tell us all how unconfident you are when your lats resemble wings.

Dress how you like.

I ain't no grandmaster pimp but I've been reading this site for some time now and I've come to realise through my own experiences that being a DJ isn't about building a facade or a fake personality. People will see straight through that.
It's about building confidence the hard way by putting the work in. Not by wearing a certain cologne.

I'm a skater, if I started wearing armani jeans and shiz I'd get laughed at by my friends.

Surely the key to attracting women is through ego, bravado and intelligence. Not by being somebody you're not.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tweek_1984
Surely the key to attracting women is through ego, bravado and intelligence. Not by being somebody you're not.
Well said. I also agree that the gym is a necessity. Doesn't matter how huge you are, the feeling of looking better and becoming more healthy effects all areas of your life.

josekortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I was pimpin' in a $3 shirt and a $10 cowboy hat the other night. It's all in the way you rock your outfit, not the price of the clothing.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh youre from England...no wonder, all the fashion/health tips.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least were not stuck up snobbish metrosexual brithish homos

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
at least were not stuck up snobbish metrosexual brithish homos
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Ye an Americans can talk - the only tips you can give is how to eat go to McDonalds - order a big mac meal, fries, ice cream, donuts, corn, nuggets, more fries and another burger.

then be dumb enough to ask for a Diet Coke

yep thats america for ya:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Why don't you discuss England's dental care system, or lack there of? You people are pasty white from lack of sun, most of you are snaggle toothed, and your women are obnoxious.

In the words of Archie Bunker "England is basically a FAG country"

P.S. I'm aware that there are plenty of fine people from the UK. But when some idiot starts cutting on the USA, I feel obligated to respond in like fashion.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah don't bash the guy for offering tips.

I need to get some new cologne.

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tweek_1984
Anybody can write a post about what you should wear and how you should look at yourself but thats like drinking slim fast and thinking you're gonna slim down in two weeks without excercising.

You're an afc with low confidence, start reading some weight training literature, trawl the websites, and set yourself a routine and get down the gym. Then come on here and tell us all how unconfident you are when your lats resemble wings.

Dress how you like.

I ain't no grandmaster pimp but I've been reading this site for some time now and I've come to realise through my own experiences that being a DJ isn't about building a facade or a fake personality. People will see straight through that.
It's about building confidence the hard way by putting the work in. Not by wearing a certain cologne.

I'm a skater, if I started wearing armani jeans and shiz I'd get laughed at by my friends.

Your a man of words lol.

Any other tactics if I dont got the $$$ to do so....its kinda tied up with weed at the moment :| lol all fun:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.