Shes with a yr 11

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in yr 12, i wanted this chick.. Anyway i saw her today talking and hanging with this yr 11 ****.. How can i stand out and make this kid look like nothing... He looks ****ing ugly.... Im not sure what she see's in him
Anyway few ideas please, ill see her tommoz.. Should i ask her if she has a bf?
They could just be friends

--R/J--

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a second, this guy is 11 years old? Or a Junior?

If he's eleven years old I think it's pathetic you're jealous of him.

If he's a junior I understand your point. Simply you gotta portray The "Bigger, Better thing" The bible has great articles on this. Senor Finger's "Weapons of Mass Destruction" are particularly good, I reccomend you read them.

(Just for reading purposes) I don't ever ask a girl if she has a boyfriend. I make my moves regardless. If she responds, even if she has a guy, it means she's ready for some outside fun, so everything works.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no man not everything works.

jesus christ some of you ****ers are stupid.

alright first off dude, get off your pedastal.

you arent **** man if you act and think like that.

the guy is just a better DJ than you, and hes even younger, so stop dissing him when he kicked your ass.

Now if its her boyfriend, why would you even try? A girl that would leave her boyfriend for another guy isnt worth **** anyway. If you just want to **** then thats a different story, but then why put in extra effort for a girl with a boyfriend when there are plenty of other chicks who are as hot and hotter without boyfriends?

Stop being an ******* and learn some manners.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks rx
me get some manners, man look at ure post.. Every second word is swearing.. i asked for advice, not abuse.. You could have left the abuse behind and given me advice.As for him being a Dj, if you have seen him, no, i can assure you he isnt.. Im not even one. I wanted to know how i can stand out... Not how **** i am a DJ and all the rest of it. I know im learning after all, you had to learn to get where you think you are now..

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Remember this is Australia --R/J--, we have a different "name" for juniors, seniors, sophmore etc.

Year 12 is the last year of high school, therefore year 11 is the year before that.

jiza101, read the bible before posting something like this ever again. I mean, if she's hangin with some year 11 "****" then obviously he's got something you don't.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Remember this is Australia --R/J--, we have a different "name" for juniors, seniors, sophmore etc.

Year 12 is the last year of high school, therefore year 11 is the year before that.

jiza101, read the bible before posting something like this ever again. I mean, if she's hangin with some year 11 "****" then obviously
Good job making us think it was an 11 yr old boy. Thatd make you a punk.
he's got something you don't.
Hahaha....dirty

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes got a fugly head, thats what
If she wants fugly dudes then fine.. She isnt good enough for me, obviously i read her wrong. Her loss.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
Hes got a fugly head, thats what
If she wants fugly dudes then fine.. She isnt good enough for me, obviously i read her wrong. Her loss.
lol way to sound like a jackass

123guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, year 11 is equivalent to Grade 10 or Sophomore year of High School..

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
no man not everything works.

jesus christ some of you ****ers are stupid.

alright first off dude, get off your pedastal.

you arent **** man if you act and think like that.

the guy is just a better DJ than you, and hes even younger, so stop dissing him when he kicked your ass.

Now if its her boyfriend, why would you even try? A girl that would leave her boyfriend for another guy isnt worth **** anyway. If you just want to **** then thats a different story, but then why put in extra effort for a girl with a boyfriend when there are plenty of other chicks who are as hot and hotter without boyfriends?

Stop being an ******* and learn some manners.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Grade 12/senior.

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
???

hey guys here in the u.s., the grades are Freshman (9), Sophmore (10), Junior (11), Senior (12) just to let you know; but I bet you already knew that... you guys talk about random things... like the bible, how are you giving this guy advice by telling him to read the bible?? help me out here....

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Re: ???

Originally posted by CuT3L1LB1onD3
hey guys here in the u.s., the grades are Freshman (9), Sophmore (10), Junior (11), Senior (12) just to let you know; but I bet you already knew that... you guys talk about random things... like the bible, how are you giving this guy advice by telling him to read the bible?? help me out here....
Th3 b1ble. As in Th3 l1ink at th3 top of th3 page where it says "New Here? We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, this whole subject is stupid.

Second of all, learn some manners and have some respect for other people, if the girl wants to hang out with that guy, its her choice. Its not up to you to decide whats best for her.

You know that's the problem with this site, it turns some people into arrogant adsfkljawlfj....

By the way this is not a personal attack on you, just common decency to point out mistakes.