She's teasing me...

jlee

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl I knew for awhile and I got in contact again with her again. She's a girl I haven't contacted in awhile because it seem like her interest level at the time was low. So I called her up for a date and bought her back to my place this week.

So I bring her back to my place and I grab her and toss her on my bed lol. She's just laughing and giggling, saying I'm picking on her cause she's small. I felt like a cave man, I just grab her hair and pulled her hair back and made out with her. I kiss her neck, kiss her ears, nibble it, kiss her cheeks, and french kiss her. Being real aggressive with her, I could tell she like it. I know she's hot and horny and I reach down south to her vagina, she moves my hand away. So I keep kissing her neck, ear, belly, and frenching her again for awhile, it feels really hot. So I reach down south and I finally get to rub her vagina from the outside, no resistence this time, I feel it wet and moist. My naughty hands go to reach for the inside of her pants and she stops me again by moving my hand away. But we're still kissing, I'm amused by it by this teasing.

So I'm nibbling her ears, and her lower lips and we continue frenching but my hand keeps getting move away everytime I tried to advance, when I try to reach inside. She hasn't said no to me or anything. So I wanted to try something different to get it more hot. I'm dry humping her with my hard on rubbing up against her vagina, I move her legs wide apart and got her in missionary postion. I'm wearing just my boxers at this point but still got my shirt on and she has on thin shorts with just her g-string, I can feel it wet between our legs. I can hear her moaning and shes moving her hips against my hard on. I tried again to put my hands in her pants and she moves my hands away again, what a tease..

So I grab her and put her on top of me, take my shirt off and she was kissing me all over and licking my chest and I'm rubbing her butt with my hands inside her pants from behind. I tried to finger her from behind cause she has a G-string but my hands couldn't reach it but I could feel it moist and wet. I tried manuevering myself to finger her from behind, but I think she senses it and goes further down, and my hand it out of reach!! This goes on for awhile. I get back on top of her and we're making out again for awhile and i'm just grinding my hard on against her and shes just moaning. I tried to escalate again and my hand gets move away!! Then she tells me that I should take a cold shower... Can you imagine that? I got this super hard on and it hurts like hell and she does that to me. Next time should I just put my hands inside until I hear her says "No"? I felt like i got tease really badly... If she does say no I'll respect her decision and stop. But I don't know my limits with her and she got me very hot and horny... We ended up just cuddling at the end afterwards...While I lay there with this hard on, man it hurt so bad..

I forgot to mention, she's kinda flat chested, I'm not sure if shes insecure about her body. But she has a really pretty face and that does it for me. She doesn't let me touch her boobs either, but I can touch her butt. What should I do in a situation like this? What went wrong? I'm sure I'll see her again.

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
good lord, she probably just doesn't want to bang cuz she thinks you will vanish into thin air. just bang her on the next date and then bail.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make that ho' say no!