Shes giving me silent treatment, what should I do?

jmp101

Reaction score
Bio
My age: 30
Get age: 35
LTR for: 9 months

We go back and forth saying good morning to each other (That means, if I initiate a text on Mon, she will initiate on Tues). She likes to text, and I don't. But she at least wants to text good morning and good night, so i'm cool with that. We've been doing the back and forth initiating for 2 months now.

I initiated the good morning text on Sun. When Mon came around, she didn't text. I assumed she was busy (She works alot). Then Tues came around, no text from her. I didn't text because it was "her turn".

On Weds, I get this message:
Her: "Hey, are you still alive?"
Me: "Good morning. I've been busy with work stuff. How are you?"

I get no response. So I send another message.

Me: "You get my txt from this morning?"

Still no response! So I Thurs, I sent her a "Good morning" and still nothing!

Shes probably pissed because she thinks I should have texted her on Mon or Tues. But my thing is, since we've been going back and forth, why didn't she text? Since shes giving the silent treatment, I haven't had a chance to explain that.

What should I do?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lay off her bro....if she's cute...she has 20 dudes talking to her.

don't get worked up over ur first number close...or any

have some self respect, do it for male kind

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would Clint Eastwood exchange "good morning" texts with a love interest? :up:

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
30? I've never heard of anything as stupid as this in my life.

Don't you people have anything more to say to each other than Good Morning? :crackup:

Instead of worrying about who initiates who's text go over and bang her. That's what you need to be doing or you'll end up using your hand when she keeps permanent silence when she dumps you.

Worrying about who initiates who's text...Good Lord :crackup:

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that's silly. .. and I'm 17 ...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jmp101 said:
What should I do?
Send her NOTHING for one week. Do not initiate texts, and don't respond to anything she sends (unless she wants to see you). If she's not wanting you by the end of the week, then you're officially single and are going out to meet new women.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from a couple of folks offering sound advice. There were several responses to this newbie, which offered nothing - except a display of desperate need for empowerment (attempts at escalating their 'worth' at the means of putting a newbie down). Their behavior in itself is not unlike the woman you described (self-consumed)

Do not text her. If she does eventually respond, do not immediately text back.

Sounds like you are the initiator. Did you notice what happened when you didn't initiate? She texted you! But when you (I assume immediately) responded back, she got her validation.

She also received extra validation because you continued to text - even though she had not.

Her actions/reactions are (or were) actually telling you how to play this. It may be a little late in the game for this one, but the sliver lining is that she provided you with practice.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest is definitely declining. Perhaps another dude/dudes is in the picture. Text nothing and see where she stands. You cannot get desperate at this time. Be patient, calm, and cool, and her actions will tell you where her interest lies. If it keeps declining cut her loose and look for a chick that is into you. Good luck.