Shes distant in Public

stomping

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been seeing this girl for about 2 1/2 weeks, and whenever just me and her go out and about she is all over me, but when we go out in a big group im lucky if i get 2 minutes of her attention.
It kinda makes me feel as if she is maybe just useing me....but for what? im broke, ugly, and i can't drive, so she isn't getitng anything out of this......any thoughts?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, your honesty is hillarious.

No idea man, some girls, err people actually just dont like being all touchy and feely in public.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
some girls, err people actually just dont like being all touchy and feely in public.
^ He speaks the truth.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
kinda like when your parents hug u or kiss u on the cheek.....ok maybe thats a bad example:p

stomping

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the help, maybe im just thinking to much into this

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing with me man but there is a 2 year difference between the two of us and i dont hang with the same group has her but still ...it does feel wierd like she is close to you when your alone but when her friends are around she hardly looks at you......and a couple of her guy friends hate me because they are jealous

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
same thing with me man but there is a 2 year difference between the two of us and i dont hang with the same group has her but still ...it does feel wierd like she is close to you when your alone but when her friends are around she hardly looks at you
Yep, same here, 2 year difference...me and her have been dating for 7+ months, so we have talked about why she is like that...she admitted she gets like that in public (distant)

icallug - out of curiosity, how far have you gotten with her?