She's blocked me

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so this girl that I've been seeing for a while actually blocked me on FB this weekend, one minute were phone each other texting etc.. Everything was ok and then yesterday I text her and got no reply so I went to go and have a look at her FB profile and she's blocked me ... WTF, what's that about? We've not argued or anything it's happened out of the blue.

fafo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
Okay so this girl that I've been seeing for a while actually blocked me on FB this weekend, one minute were phone each other texting etc.. Everything was ok and then yesterday I text her and got no reply so I went to go and have a look at her FB profile and she's blocked me ... WTF, what's that about? We've not argued or anything it's happened out of the blue.
How in the world do you expect from us to know? There are so many reasons why she might do this.

You are the man, call her and ask her why or continue with your life :yawn:

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Erratic behavior. As hard as it is, you must just accept it as erratic behavior , ignore it and move on. Don't even give her the satisfaction of asking about it....just pretend it never happened and go NC on her. Delete her number.

Do you like drama and erratic behavior? Because you can probably expect more, even if you get THIS resolved. I had something similar happen a week ago.

Ignore , NC, move forward with your life.
Listen to Mauser- he knows his stuff.

Although OP has made a few betA posts that make me believe he needs to reevaluate himself first.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carry on as if nothing happened. There could be so many reasons for this but to just block someone out of the blue is a bit strange and rude. She has basically shown you that she doesn't even deserve the time of day from you. You may want to consider closing down that FB page for good. That sh*t is nothing more than a highlight reel, time waster, and a platform for attention wh0ring.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay thanks for the heads up guys ... Now I know I may come across as beta but I think I play things fairly cool, I don't always text etc.. I do know that her ex started making things difficult for her like refusing to have there child at weekends etc.. Once he found out about her seeing me. Oh well I'm done. How disrespectful is blocking me when I've done nothing, I'm still friends with her sister tho which is also weird as I thought she'd block me as well?

So is it a good idea to remove my Facebook profile? It's just strange behaviour!

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay her number has been deleted all convos deleted!

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Carry on as if nothing happened. There could be so many reasons for this but to just block someone out of the blue is a bit strange and rude. She has basically shown you that she doesn't even deserve the time of day from you. You may want to consider closing down that FB page for good. That sh*t is nothing more than a highlight reel, time waster, and a platform for attention wh0ring.
I agree.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mauser has provided the best answer.

if you want this sort of sh*t to happen again then go back to her and resolve this bullsh1t.

otherwise just leave it. we divorced guys know best ;)

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Honest it can range from she lost interest in you because you are beta, needy text her all the time, or she found a men of higher value then you and dumped you.
This.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know that she didn't just disable her facebook account

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when they suddenly cease all contact overnight and you havent done anything to deserve it...it is 90% likely she's got back with her ex bf, ex fwb, ex guy she used to date.
No she has her A guy, and you mean sh-it to her.

Sad but true.

These bit-ches dont even have manners.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice quite a few women I use to hang out with went out of their way and deleted me off facebook. One was a girl I hung out with seldom at grammar school, just found out she deleted me on accident (yawn) One of my dudes who I hung out with deleted all his friends (we hung together somestimes) except for family. Seen this dude at a bar, told me he was going through a crisis.

He added some of our friends back, always got the vibe dude was jealous of me, in fact I know for a fact.

Another chick deleted me that I hung out with and party for with a few months. No ****s given, people annoy me anyway, I must be a bigger ******* then I thought lol

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's indirectly done you a HUGE favor.

She has shown you she is low quality, and not worth pursuing further. Consider yourself lucky this happened early on and you're not into a year long relationship with her.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She could very well have just cut you from her life for a number of reasons, mainly of which would most likely have to do with another man. However, it could just be a major **** test and-or a means of f*cking with your head (which would be working if that was the case).

Either way.. it does not matter why, what matters is that she did it. Let her actions speak for themselves, don't waste your time deciphering(in this case it will be a fools errand). Like this man said:
Building_and_Loan said:
She's indirectly done you a HUGE favor.

She has shown you she is low quality, and not worth pursuing further. Consider yourself lucky this happened early on and you're not into a year long relationship with her.
This is also some good advice:
Mauser96 said:
Erratic behavior. As hard as it is, you must just accept it as erratic behavior , ignore it and move on. Don't even give her the satisfaction of asking about it....just pretend it never happened and go NC on her. Delete her number.

Do you like drama and erratic behavior? Because you can probably expect more, even if you get THIS resolved. I had something similar happen a week ago.

Ignore , NC, move forward with your life.
Also, I recently posted a thread that may relate and get you in the right frame of mind if or when you do later hear from her (my money says you will):

capitulation, and cause/effect of rewarding bad behavior
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228435

WM

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
Okay her number has been deleted all convos deleted!
Wow bro some women who has kid with another guy has made your head spin in circles without even touching you. You got to be more in control of your emotions than that.

Never delete or throw away ANYTHING a women writes of gives you. What if this women comes back to you and says "I've been waiting to hear from you for weeks, where are you?" Because you got emotional and deleted everything you won't be able to prove to her you tried to contact her, and now SHE looks good and you look BAD.

Never get emotional, never act out of frustration.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
when they suddenly cease all contact overnight and you havent done anything to deserve it...it is 90% likely she's got back with her ex bf, ex fwb, ex guy she used to date.
No she has her A guy, and you mean sh-it to her.

Sad but true.

These bit-ches dont even have manners.
This.

Or not even getting back with another guy -- could be she just lost attraction for you and bailed.