shes a little taller than me lol

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
do you think its weird to be serious with a girl who is taller than you! i am starting to get serious with a girl at the minute and i think shes a little taller than me! not much tho!i usually wear my cowboy boots so i look a little taller than her but i think in bare feet she may be about a cm taller!??

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only an issue if you make it an issue.

Don't.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My FB is 6ft tall and I am 5'6ft....so I think ONE cm is nowhere compare to mine but you know what...its not an issue for me but when I look at the mirror when I am next to her, I kinda feel a lil small. But anywhere else its ok I don't give a fuk at all.

She may be a lil uncomfortable about it so we kept the thing as discreet as possible but we still have a lot of fun.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is ridiculously taller maybe you'd look funny but 1cm? This isn't an issue.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
My FB is 6ft tall and I am 5'6ft....so I think ONE cm is nowhere compare to mine but you know what...its not an issue for me but when I look at the mirror when I am next to her, I kinda feel a lil small. But anywhere else its ok I don't give a fuk at all.

She may be a lil uncomfortable about it so we kept the thing as discreet as possible but we still have a lot of fun.

I had the same situation before with a tall girl and I am you the same height is you.

People will look at you guys when you are out, but an Alpha Male does not care about that! BTW, you can always keep her lying down.

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
i'm about 5'8 r so i duno ive never measured myself! but i defo think shes a little taller in flats! not sure though!! anyways it shouldnt be a problem!! im just after a good nite out and ive had a few drinks and pulled a few women so she can come and get me whenever she wants to...im not gonna be running after her!!!:cheer:

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex gf was taller than me. i am 5'8" she was 6 or something. didn't bother us one bit. but i still prefer to be taller. don't we all?