She will have sex but won't kiss me...

DJNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, could use some perspective on this situation. Known a girl for four years, she's a game player for sure. Last night she came home with me from her birthday celebration and started acting cold, wouldn't kiss or make out with me. So I turned away from her, then later in the night she started getting frisky and so we had sex. Except, the whole time she still wouldn't kiss or make out! She kept turning her head away even as we were having sex whenever I would try. I didn't address the issue directly, because she seemed unwilling to talk about it, but haven't encountered this before. Thoughts?

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is alright but kissing is something else, i dont think she wants to be emotionally involved with you bro.. Have you ever kissed her before? I mean 4 years is a long damn time..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, could use some perspective on this situation. Known a girl for four years, she's a game player for sure. Last night she came home with me from her birthday celebration and started acting cold, wouldn't kiss or make out with me. So I turned away from her, then later in the night she started getting frisky and so we had sex. Except, the whole time she still wouldn't kiss or make out! She kept turning her head away even as we were having sex whenever I would try. I didn't address the issue directly, because she seemed unwilling to talk about it, but haven't encountered this before. Thoughts?
Your a FWB with her and she doesn't want to feel connected. Whats funny though is many females are mimicking behaviors guys used to do, so some aren't kissing and things like this to match what guys had been doing to females. So no kissing and affection and sex for "fun".

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Nice guy,
With Asian Birds this is not unusual at all.

DJNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I had not kissed her before. We had flirted before but this was new territory. Yeah I think I'm gonna go strongly sexual in my texts to try to meetup with her again rather than go the relationship/comfort route in my texts. I tried sending her some cute pictures of my buddy's kids and she waited a day to reply. My next message was that I wanted to finish what we began and that she left her panties at my place. I'll see if that garners a quicker reply. She's showing me she's not looking for a relationship with me so we'll see if she takes the FWB frame.

love-sites

Banned
Reaction score
Is she allergic to kiss you, I've seen the news with the sexy chineese girl to her boyfriend saliva allergies.May your girlfirend is allergic to something.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be many reasons, but its a very intimate act to women. To some kissing is more intimate than sex.

DJNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me guys I brushed right before and had gum... Definitely not bad breath. Yeah I think you guys hit on the head with her thinking kissing is more intimate than sex. I don't know on what planet this is the case, but not gonna argue with chick logic lol.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex bytch was the same way. We used to kiss a lot.

But after she ****ed around on me some, she wouldn't do it before sex.

I think it's a mental obstacle. If they've been around, kisses make them feel guilty. I believe many of women's hang-ups are totally mental karma/pain.