She will be on top

Dr.Dub

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me what it feels like to have a girl on top riding your d*ck?

My Girl says she wants to try it tonight..and i want to know what it is like.

Comments appreciated.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It feels great...if she knows how to do it right.

My attitude is let the chick do all the work once in a while :)

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh... I think this is an example of either
1) TOO MUCH time spent on this board
or
2) Relying way too much on this board to do your thinking for you.

Dude, it's sex. Sex feels good. As long as she isn't squeezing your balls as hard as she can, ENJOY IT!

If for some Godforsaken reason you don't like her on top, throw her on the bed, and move her to doggy or soemthing.

Be creative. Have fun... and don't ask a silly question like that :).

-- Zero-

Sir Jeffrey

Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I had a nasty ***** get on top, I didn't think it was that tight, but then again she was nasty and ugly. Oh god I can't believe I had sex with her, thank god I had a condom on. Oh God she was so nasty, I wish my **** could've been a cattle prod.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had it on top, because I'm not sure if there is a risk of her suddenly moving forward and breaking my penis.

Has this ever happened before? If so, how do you prevent it?

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I never had it on top, because I'm not sure if there is a risk of her suddenly moving forward and breaking my penis.

roflmao

Well, unless you have bones in your weiner you have nothing to fear. Break a penis? How?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I dunno, it just seems to fragile. I saw an episode of Drew Carey where he tripped over and broke it (right before sex too).

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies

Actually yeah it happens, I was watching something about it on TV a while back, and basically the chick was riding the guy and bent his d1ck so much that it tore. The doctors were able to fix most of the damage, but the scar tissue was a problem and the guy said it hurt like hell getting an erection for a while after, not to mention his d1ck is now crooked.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a girl on top only works for me if the girl knows how to work her hips. I've had girls get on top and just start jumping around (yes some of them were pretty trashed so that's an excuse kinda). When a girl can not work her hips you just want to either throw her off of you or take charge again because you'll never get to where you want to be without the motion in the ocean.

As to breaking your **** off from erratic movements... yeah i don't think that's gonna happen, they'll slide off before that happens.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
Actually yeah it happens, I was watching something about it on TV a while back, and basically the chick was riding the guy and bent his d1ck so much that it tore. The doctors were able to fix most of the damage, but the scar tissue was a problem and the guy said it hurt like hell getting an erection for a while after, not to mention his d1ck is now crooked.
lol this is hillarious

monochrome

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can say that again buddy.... lmao

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its possible to 'break' your ****....

Think of your **** as a sausage... er.. yeah... if you bend a sausage too much, itll tear.. same thing with your ****, except its stiffer than a sausage...