She was showing interest, but went back to her ex

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, first time poster, long time reader.

Met a girl at my old job, she came onto me pretty hard. I got her number, got a date, and had an AWESOME time makin' out and foolin' around (first date). Then she goes cold, I go AFC. I find this site, improve myself and bump into her later. C&F her, I'm more confident around her, we go out a few more times. We get along really well and it looks like things are going good. She's giving me signs, calling me to hang out. Then one day she asks me how I would feel if she got engaged (trick question I thought) and then gets on the phone with her ex bf (she keeps in touch with her ex's, red flag?) and says that shes sorry but I should leave and that she'd explain later. We get together the next day and she tells me that it was an ex of hers that she sees off and on and he said hes thinking of proposing, and that they have gotten back together a week and a half ago (during this time she was supposedly back with him we have fooed around). That I also shouldn't feel bad cuz it wasn't just some new guy that came into her life. I play it cool and tell her that since she's seeing this guy now, I'll move on. She says that I shouldn't give up on her, cuz it might not work out and that me and her have become really close and she doesn't want to lose me. Later that night we are watchin movies and she asks me if I still talk to my ex and got kinda jealous when I told her that shes been callin me lately. Her bf calls her, she goes outside but I stick around to see where shes goin with this. She comes back and starts gettin close to me, tellin me I can come over anytime I want. (she doesn't have sex, religious). Then takes her bra off underneath her shirt and asks me to rub her back, I refuse to. She asks a couple more times, no I said. she falls asleep and I leave. she calls my cell two times, at least wtihin two minutes of each call and insists she dialed the wrong number. This happens a couple more times. I see her a week later at church and she comes up to me to talk, I give her the cold shoulder cuz I am mad that she felt like she could keep me around as a second choice. She wants to hang out later, but then chagnes her mind at the end of the night saying she feels sick to her stomach and that she would call later.

Whats the verdict?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go out and sarge on single women....stop with the dating girls who are taken..unless you just want sex

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT HER!!

Dude....she wants her cake and eat it too. So, if you don't mind being a sapp and waiting on the back burner, then go ahead.

Personally, I have had this happen a couple of times. Women going back to ex's they have talked shyt about for weeks. Stop taking her calls, date other women immediatley, and make sure she nows about it.

If she calls you....hopefully you will be on a date. Pick up the phone and tell her to lose your number your seeing sombody else. There are thousands of girls just like her that don't have ex' issues. not worth the aggravation.

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
K, maybe I'm being obsessive, but I want to know what you guys think her reasoning behind this is. Keep me as a second choice or what?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jmeredi
K, maybe I'm being obsessive, but I want to know what you guys think her reasoning behind this is. Keep me as a second choice or what?
haha,Buddy, damn things are so easy and clear after you've dealt w/ this bullshyt already.

Look man, you are her girlyfriend, it is official. You are in the dreaded friend zone, don't worry, we have all been there.
She is immature, big time. You sound a little young yourself.

Don't worry, I was an idiot w/ women too for a long time. It's natural. I'm not saying you are an idiot.

Do yourself a favor and forget her. Remember, focusing on 1 woman is the kiss of death. At least at your age. Ask another chick to go to church w/ you and show up there w/ this new chick.

Oh yea, her 'reasoning' is she has you as a girlyfriend (someone to entetain her) and likes that. Read or re read the DJ Bible.

Move on/good luck.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen here is the description of a fcking slt... NEXT her and please don't ask her phone calls....disgusting

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
Gentlemen here is the description of a fcking slt... NEXT her and please don't ask her phone calls....disgusting
Ha ha...I wouldnt' say she is a slut, just a girl. What would you have done in this scenario?

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She calls me just to "see what I'm doin'". Talks about gettin some movies, I suggest we hagn out and watch some. She says she might, she has to get up early, but that she would call me back and let me know something. No call.

I'm tired of posting something everytime this girl breathes. It's draining.

Last edited:

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just jack off now, your'e only prolonging the inevitable. Do it, go to bed, and start fresh in the morning.

Work out manana, or run, or do fvcking something!

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's what you'll do. Arrange a movie night, hit hard on her and when she says "hey, what you think you're doing?" say "following my insticts. I'm gonna **** your brains out and you' ll love it".
:D

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update!!!

I run into her in town. She seems like shes in a hurry, but I c&f and get her to walk with me. She tells me shes going to see her bf tomorrow, I don't care. She goes to leave and I mention I'm going on a date tonight (with a girl that wants me for no strings attached sex, I love being a piece of meat) She gets interested all of a sudden and starts talkin to me about how she loves screwin her bf lol and askin me if I have sex with this girl. The convo turned to sex when I mentioned I did. She seemed irritated about it and was laughing at my dumb jokes now when she wasnt before. HAHA score one for the Wes man. She was trying to make me jealous by telling me he was great and all that, I was unphased. But she seemed interested in the fact I'm seeing a girl who wants a FB relationship with just me. We busted each other's bolls and parted ways. For good measure I had to drive behind her a little bit so I smiled and sang all the way home.

How'd I do guys?

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about her, dont waste your time on this b1tch.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously this guy is not going to give up on her this easy, or he wouldn't be asking for advice on a message board.

I'm a 'never say die' DJ. I'll take her rejection, it's what I need to hear.

If I were you, I'd play ganja games with her.

Ignore her, when she vies for attention, be the one to look away, or walk away. This **** really works, albeit last ditch. It works.