She wants to meet for coffee (first date) during the day.

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
She tried to set up for coffee during the work day, i.e. texted me to see about meeting an hour later. I couldn't because I work for a living and plan my time off at least a few hours in advance. I have kind of a routine for dates and it doesn't involve me just dipping out of my office for an hour. I'd feel like I'm not in my zone, not the way I like things to go, and also not in control.

I understand that she wants a quick vetting opportunity...but I don't, not in daylight...not between work. I've told her let's get together for [real date], but she kind of talked past it. How would you handle this?

Assume:
1) She's pretty hot, on the upper echelon of what you pull.
2) She seems non-fvcked up...bonus.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. What about lunch on a Saturday? If she doesn't want to meet, she's not that interested (I think).

If she wants to see you she will make time (or meet where you want).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that girls which callyou with short notice and between their work are dont usually have a high interest and I will explain you why.

First they are not putting any work to see you like driving or go to places where they would not be otherwise,plus she is not thinking about your except when she has to fill few brief moment on a working day aka she is looking for some entarteinment after being bored all day.

The fact that she wants to meet you in day time means she is not looking for sex anytime soon otherwise the meeting will happen in evening and would involve alchool (which can be blamed as an excuse).

Also dont forget that if she calls you not in advance and you accept you show yourself needy and with nothing running in your life, qualities which dont usually make girls wet.

If I were you I would try to schedule the date for the evening but keeping in mind that her interest is either not high or she is playing games (not a sign of interest again), in fact I believe she is either checking you from a neutral point of view or she may even want you in her orbit.

A way to evaluate her interest is to see how much work she is willing to do to see you, a girl which would meet you only in ther lunch break at her work place for example wouldnt be a safe bet while a girl which takes 3 buses to see you definitely show to be interested.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, that offer would not be incentive enough to get me out the door, I'm afraid.

These days I don't go out with a new woman unless it's for drinks in the evening near her place and I have a fairly good idea that I'm going to get laid that night.

I would actually feel insulted by that offer.