She wants to bring a "friend" for our day 2?? HUH?

Reaction score
****. What do I reply to this?

I was planning on doing a double day 2 with my friend and his girl and we could then branch of and do our own thing but then I get this little gem from my day2 girl.
hey, ya it would be k. i m gona bring ask if my friend from frence would like to come, if it would be k.
see ya
I like how she doesn't even specify weather it's a guy or a girl.

Have you guys ever encountered this? What do I reply??

flnazrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give her a link to a spelling & grammar check tool. This girl sounds like a moron.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt sound like she is into you at all mate. Her message is emotionless and cold.

Unless its the first time a girl is meeting you, or a party, its not a good sign she wants to bring someone with her.

Could be you have shown too much interest in her. If it was me, I would maybe ditch the invite to her and bail out of this one.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any kind of goal for this interaction?

Are you screening her to see if she has any value at all?

Do you want to have sex with her?

Do you want the possibility of a LTR with her?

If the goal is sex, then you either need to isolate or use this to build comfort for isolation. I prefer not to have interuptions in the way, but if you decided to meet her with her friend, then you will need to really bring your A game and make them all feel great around you.
Not a great omen but also not a game that you can't win.

If you want a good laugh, why don't you invite some other women too =)

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the friend is female and halfway attractive/halfway cool, then it's not the end of the world. It kinda depends on what you're doing, tho. I took a girl to a carnival once and she brought a female friend, and it turned out just fine. If it were dinner or something, tho (something not action-oriented), three would definitely be a crowd.

If you don't want the third wheel, I would say something like "i don't really know your friend; if you want to hang out with her tomorrow instead then that's fine." Or if you want to be more blunt, maybe "I asked you out, not your friend." Then see what she says.

don't bother dealing with low-interest girls

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bring somebody with me. So she don't get any ideas I would bring a guy friend so he could talk to that dude or that female. One of my friendly friends when i want to create space with me and her.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give more of your attention to the friend for the first part of the date. Get her to wonder why you aren't paying attention to her, driving her interest up. This will be especially effective if it's a female.

Stripes

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. ditch her or
2. bring your own friend (more the better .... hell while your at it maybe you could even ditch all three of them together)

=)