She shows up un-invited..What do u do?

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do if some chick you been banging shows up at your pad out of the blue?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shove her in the closet and f*ck her in the ass. That'll teach her.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you should bang a ONS at her pad. Not yours. :)

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never tried it. I did f*ck a chick doggystyle in a barn once. Yeah, I'm from Oregon.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by FrankWank
What do you guys do if some chick you been banging shows up at your pad out of the blue?
If you're horny, bang her. If not, tell her that you were just heading out and can't stay and chat. Might even want to get in your car and drive somewhere and back real quick to keep up the appearance if she doesn't just go.

That's ignorant...you don't show up at someone's house uninvited. But if she's willing to give it up, it might be forgivable. :D

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like this, if a girl shows up ininvited to your place, its probably cause she wants to put out, but last time that happened to me, I was so pissed that I just ignored her and told her to leave.... Sad thing is, this girl still wants me.

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cactus3178
Never tried it. I did f*ck a chick doggystyle in a barn once. Yeah, I'm from Oregon.
lmao

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slap her and cuss at her in new yorker italian, while wearing my dirtiest wifebeater.

just f'in with you, was watching Raging Bull a while ago. if it bothers you, tell her to give you a call before popping up.