she says..

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"we are too alike in personality and that we would probably fight a lot"

is this a bs excuse or somethin true that'd kill attraction?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok type up the whole situation and how your time with her ended ill tell ya if you messed up or if its just a minor hiccup :)

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her - we are too alike in personality and would probably fight a lot
me - haha OK
her - but we can be friends cant we?
me - actually i'm kinda busy, but i'll keep you in mind when my other friends aren't around
her - dont be bitter its unattractive
me - im never bitter, but always fun!
her - good be fun then, now go to bed and dont have nightmares
(i used to have nightmares when we started talkin and i'd text her durin the night about it)
me - i won't anymore, i've moved on from us
her - hmm its interesting how your handling this, just so you know...it just adds to life. you don't always have to move on from life. just live it. be happy. dont dwell. like you said youre fun, be fun. g'night.

oh side note, before this convo took place she was sayin how i come off selfish and only want one thing (an intimate relationship) haha girls are funny

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
her - we are too alike in personality and would probably fight a lot
me - haha OK
her - but we can be friends cant we?
me - actually i'm kinda busy, but i'll keep you in mind when my other friends aren't around
her - dont be bitter its unattractive
me - im never bitter, but always fun!
her - good be fun then, now go to bed and dont have nightmares
(i used to have nightmares when we started talkin and i'd text her durin the night about it)
me - i won't anymore, i've moved on from us
her - hmm its interesting how your handling this, just so you know...it just adds to life. you don't always have to move on from life. just live it. be happy. dont dwell. like you said youre fun, be fun. g'night.
For the love of god...NOOOOOOOO!

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of god...NOOOOOOOO!
haha reason for that was the first night she joked and said dont have any nightmares and i told her i never did and if i were to by some weird coincidence id wake her up right after my disturbance. so it became this little thing.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a sh!t test now that you put it in context, more of her way of making you her friend and good ob on plainly saying you dont need anymore friends.

Once you've gotten used to doing this you might want to keep a few of these failed attempts of getting the girl and use the friends you've made to get other girls. You know social proof and that crap :)

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so if it were a sh!t test how should i have deflected it?

also according to this girl the turning point was when she said she only wanted a friend right now because "her life is complicated" and i said no thanks "it was a huge turn off when you denied that"

that convo occured about 2 days ago.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK that line she said can be taken as a test or not as a test it depends on the whole convo that happens. Your best bet would have been to make a joke about how your kids might turn out to be ugly or some other weird comment.

Also remember that at some damn point duding the time you spent with the girl you must of had a chance of making sure you become the bf by either making out with her or nailing her. If you interactions have been only over the phone then thats where you failed you remained just a cute voice over the phone and not something real that she can see touch and taste.

Your going to have to sit there for 10 mins and think about this and learn from it so that it doesnt happen again.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Argh what a condescending b!tch.

Anyway it looks like you did the best you could with that convo but this idiot seems to have it in her mind that you are beneath her and unworthy of her judging by her incredibly condescending ending to the convo.

The only part that seems to have a glint of hope for your chances were her words "its interesting how you're handling this".

Maybe this is a planted seed that will grow into her further interest in you the more you keep up your distancing.

Who knows though just keep spinnin those other plates and like Victory Unlimited so often says...

March on.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest initiating anything from here on out. It seems like she's playing with you or not interested at all. Let her string you along or move on.