She says her dad wont let her date...

COCACOLA777

Reaction score
Hi guys whats up, ive been coming to this website for a while now but I have a specific question that I cant find an answer to. Ok, Ive been going out with this girl for 7 months. We have gone on dates before, but a while ago there was a little controversy about her parents and my parents thiniking we were having sex. So then she tells me her dad wont let her date for a year. When she first told me about that, she didnt mind sneaking around without him knowing which was fine for me. The thing is, our parents are good friends and there is no sneaking around without getting caught. So now she tells me we can only see eachother at school and talk on the phone. The thing I dont understand is, she goes out all the time with her group of friends in her neighborhood and sometimes guys hand out and try to flirt with her and she tells me about it. I really love her but I have been considering ending things because I wanna see her and it drives me crazy not being able to and we fight about it all the time. Im so lost i dont know what to do please help. Oh ya, im pretty sure she feels the same we about me as i do about her. At least, I hope. She seems to. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME DIRECTION IM LOST. By the way, this girl is gorgeous and about 8 guys have tried to get with her since the beginning of the school year, and she turns them down for me. We do have a free period together everyday. Shes 15 and im 16

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So youve been goin out for 7 months and suddenly her dad wont let her date because your parents thought you were having sex?? And now she doesnt even wanna hang out with you?? Sounds like some an excuse to me. Shes just a shady trick. Move on cause the shyt shes saying sound like bullshyt to me.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
If she's 16 then it's pitiful that you have more privileges than her. I've dated older girls, like 1 or 2 years older. I enjoy it more because they can drive me around, and they are allowed to stay out late longer. And they usually have more money than you. My girlfriend is about 2 years older than me, treats me to places, drives me around, and in return, what does she get? The best sex she's ever had. Do I plan for it to last? No.

Why? Because nothing ever does.

You posted this in two forums. Get the message. Leave her.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is everyone saying to next her?

if u care about her and want to keep the relationship going then youd better be mature about it

(im assuming that her daddy is tellin the truth)

go over knock on the door and ask to have a conversation with him and him alone

im not gonna go into all the details on this post as what should be said but if you want to PM me

or ask via email/AIM my screenname/email is drixsa @aol.com

good luck

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gold Heart
If she's 16 then it's pitiful that you have more privileges than her. I've dated older girls, like 1 or 2 years older.....
he said SHE IS 15 and HE IS 16.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious... did you **** her or not?

the suspense is killing me

by the way her dad is an ass