she said it, but during sex

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this chick for 2 or 3 months now. She hasn't really pulled the "i love you" until the other night.

We were walking home from a party and it just so happens I had a rental car (suv). Feeling a little sauced up and horny, I threw her into the back of the car and ended up having a 30min session with her in the back, drilling the hell out of her.

Right as I was about to come, she gripped my neck and said "I love you". I responded with "I know", feeling very in command at the time. Now this was the first time she said it, but it's also been 3 days since and she hasn't said it since. Was she just loving the sex?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's either in love with you or loves your spontaneity. Don't change, and don't tell her you love her until she's sober and says it first.

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
She loved you pounding her like a sailor in a bar fight thats all.

MrNotebook

Don Juan
Reaction score
she dont love you, she love the drilling action dude.

Reaction score
This is how I used to program my women. Just before they came drop a suggestion in their minds. I call it mindfvcking. She was doing her version on you to land you.

I hope she at least got a nut out of all that drilling you did.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She loved the pounding. But, does she love you? Well, from what I learned when a girl tells you she loves you first she means it. Was she drunk and it was the alcohol talking? Who knows it no big deal. I'd say you got a girlfriend who most likely likes you.

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep drillin her...her feelings will go stronger...
But not let her control your emotions

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
Been seeing this chick for 2 or 3 months now. She hasn't really pulled the "i love you" until the other night.

We were walking home from a party and it just so happens I had a rental car (suv). Feeling a little sauced up and horny, I threw her into the back of the car and ended up having a 30min session with her in the back, drilling the hell out of her.

Right as I was about to come, she gripped my neck and said "I love you". I responded with "I know", feeling very in command at the time. Now this was the first time she said it, but it's also been 3 days since and she hasn't said it since. Was she just loving the sex?
My hero. Just one thing, like the other posters said.. think nothing of it.