she said i was intense

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not in a good way, this chick i started talkin to online and we had left off on a good note. stopped talkin to me so i sent her a text askin what her deal was and she said "you're really intense" so i replied with "i know isnt it great? i guess i'll go be "intense" with someone else who can handle it"

wondering how to properly handle a situation like this

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my AFC recovery days I was once called "intense." I think it was because, I had too much passion and my personality was too strong.

It may mean, therefore, you need to become more aloof and detached - that is, if you want to cater to her frame. Alternatively, you can continue what you're doing and put her in your frame. Depends on your style - I'd recommend the latter.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was called intense once by a girl, had no idea what she meant, if it was good or bad, but I think what she meant is that I made her feel intense emotions. As long as you make a girl feel something that's a start, haha.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It may mean, therefore, you need to become more aloof and detached - that is, if you want to cater to her frame
what exactly do you mean?

also is there anyway to get this girl's interest back, was my response appropiate?

kratosnofear

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like your being too needy. Why did you need to ask what her deal is? You shouldn't care what her deal is, you should have just talked to her like everything is all good because in a DJs mindset it really is all good considering a DJ has other girls he's enjoying. Your response probably creeped her out even more, I doubt you could salvage this.