She probably likes me, right?

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a woman at work I hadn't seen in several years. This is because she's in a different department, I'd moved away, she works at home a lot, etc. It's a big company.

Several years ago, this lady stopped me, she demanded that I talk to her. I was more shy then than I am now. I had no concept of game whatsoever, so I was prone to walking around in my own thoughts.

Fast forward, I've lost weight, I have game, I'm not as shy. I said hi, gave her my name, we talked a little while while walking down the hall.

She essentially confessed that she was lonely and didn't have anyone to deal with at work or at home besides her dog. She seemed to catch herself doing this at the end, but it's very "I want a man" type behavior.

I think I'll ask for her number. She's an HB7 I think. yes, she does seem a little starved for attention--no not attention companionship, but that should make it easier. Is there something I could be forgetting?

Even though we work for the same company, we're so far removed, both physically and job-wise that I dont' think its' a big deal.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
an interested woman wouldn't make you ask yourself these questions

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
sh*t, my bad mack, i posted the on the wrong thread......

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
You think??? Hahaha Thats funny...

My quesiton is why stick your pen in company ink?
If someone works in a division pretty far removed from you, it shouldn't matter. Only if she's a psycho chick.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing that's important here is that this is the mature man forum. This is a "mature" woman, meaning in her 30s. They hve different issues. I see a lot of concern about biological clocks, and if they're still single, they're likely to have been more career oriented.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes she is interested.

If a woman (HB7) is telling your she is lonely and you don't even know her - RED FLAGs !!! attention ***** / psycho warning !!!

Thats really a bad sign so beware.

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gut reaction

is that she's a psycho poised for action.