She mad ALL the time...

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted before about this, sorta, but things are changing. Me and this girl were seeing each other for a while, not too long, about a month and 1/2. I went away for a while and when I came back things weren't right between us. I got worried about the relationship and became a bit AFC... but not horribly bad. I realized this and backed off. About a week later I spoke to her and tried to fix things again, because I knew there was an issue, like she was mad at me, but wouldn't tell me. She told broke up with me that night saying she was too busy for a boyfriend, but we would try again later (right...)

Anyway, I work this girl, so I can't really cut contact. Heres the issue- she is pissed at me ALL the time. No matter what-- really. If I don't speak to her, she bugs me, why aren't you talking- your too quiet, wheres your sense of humor? If I joke with her, she gets pissed...

I AM THE SAME GUY I ALWAYS WAS... except a little quieter now, because of what happened... actually a lot quieter now. I am sick of this disrespect from her, for NO reason.

It's obvious theres some kinda unresolved issue from our relationship- that I have no clue about... since she gave me a lame excuse for breaking up with me...

What am I supposed to do? I wanted her back, but... now she is just simply pissing me off... I just can't stand that I have to watch the girl who was crazy about me a few weeks ago start to hate me and I don't even know why.... its not like the breakup was bad or anything. Heck, I didn't really say anything, didn't argue or try to convince her not to do it... just didn't say anything.

Maybe she will just get over this. What would you guys do?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First rule about dating: Don't date girls you work with. Learned your lesson why. Get over it.

Secondly, get over it and move on with your life. There is nothing to salvage in tihs relationship so move on.

Plus, this was only a month and a half relationship. This happens all the time. Move on with yourself.

comic_relief

thatguyjamalx

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks that you did a work girl, but I guess you cant help it sometimes, Ask her what her malfunction is, if its fixable, fix it, if not NEXT her and keep running game.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic is spot on.
she had no closure and is letting you know all the time.
she needs to move on, and let it go, and grow up a little.
makes work uncomfy doesn't it?