She is "seeing someone else"

ZigZig

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Chris

I have followed this site for a few months and finally decided to join.

So here is my deal I got hurt at work ended up on the hospital for a week met a girl at the Drs office we hit well right off the bat. She would come and see me but she started to get really pushy so I told her that I needed some space because I was in so many pain meds that I was getting depressed. So I talk to her about it and she knows about all the pain meds and muscle relaxers I was on so she backed off. But we still went out for dinner once a week. Well my accident was the first of December of 2012 I am still out off work. So I am starting to feel better and she wanted to go to the bar and I told her no because I did not wanted to be tempted by the alcohol. I have been sober since December I don't want to start drinking anytime soon... Well she went out got wasted, during the day; call me at my therapy ***** me out for not wanting to hang out with her. So I backed off some more after that. But we kept on talking. So today I decided to send her flowers at work trying to restart her interest in me... Well she text me said thanks and that is all so I text her back about her day and she did not respond until 10pm. Which is not the way she is so I asked her if she was seeing someone else, so she said " I am kinda seeing someone. I am not sure where is going. Why?" I did not respond. What should I do? I feel like I should've never asked if she was seeing someone.

I decided to start chasing now because I am finally of the meds I can drive myself to physical therapy..

What should I say?

Thanks
Chris

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oof.. you activated her trap card man. By sending her flowers, believe it or not, she now feels as though she has won you and now shes looking for another trophy.

Do not ****ing chase. The only time I condone chasing is if you are extremely serious about a girl, have your head on your shoulders and arent afraid of disconnecting. Chasing rarely ever turns out good, unless you are in highschool and lets be honest. Highschool relationships rarely work out.

The current girl I am in an LTR with was with an abusive guy, guess what she told me when I asked her out? She told me she was seeing someone and hed be extremely upset if I talked to her. I know the guy, and hes a ****. You know what I did? Never messaged her for months. She eventually came knocking. Sad to say its a LTR LDR, and making it work wont be easy. But you get the idea.

Listen, after reading this story. She wants attention. The whole drunk call during the day is a surefire sign of that. You sent her flowers, gave her attention and now shes satisfied. Ill be honest, I think this is salvageable but youre going to have to go no contact for as long as it takes for her to message you back, and when she does message you back.. youre busy. Make HER chase for a bit, just dont stretch it out.

Before going on the rollercoaster of no contact, make SURE she is worth a possible future relationship. She seems, like I stated, to crave attention which is a red flag.

No contact can be a couple days, or it could be months. Whenever she realizes how much she ****ed up. Do not chase

Redempti0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've been on the site for a while and then you went right ahead and sent her flowers ?

Go push / pull on her while spinning some other plates.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Redempti0n said:
So you've been on the site for a while and then you went right ahead and sent her flowers ?

Go push / pull on her while spinning some other plates.
Same thing I thought. You seem to be screwed with this chick unless you make it known to her that you are talking to other girls. Either directly or indirectly(*****es can sense that you are interested in other women)

ZigZig

Reaction score
I get what all of you guys are saying. I figure I was going in the right direction and shot myself in the foot. So my question is should I respond to her text? And what should I say. If I don't respond what do I say when she ask me why I never responded?

Thanks for all the help guys but have to understand I have not left my place since December so I feel like it is time to get some tail

Thanks again
Chris

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pretty much took a shotgun to both feet with the flower sending. Just be slow in replying to her texts and make sure you let her know you're also seeing other girls. She had the balls to say that, so you need to reciprocate accordingly. Time off from this immature girl will give you a clear answer as to what's going on. Don't rule her out from playing games either. And by all means don't send her anything anymore. Hell, make her bring YOU some meds....special delivery in a hot nurse outfit.

ZigZig

Reaction score
Well I actually did read the DJbible today and said to myself to just let it go... She call me 2 times today wanting to talk I did not answer and I will not answer her call and text messages and if I see her I am just going to tell her that I am not going to get involded with someone that is seein someone else and that I am busy.....

Thanks for the good intentions and trying to help

Chris

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZigZig said:
Well I actually did read the DJbible today and said to myself to just let it go... She call me 2 times today wanting to talk I did not answer and I will not answer her call and text messages and if I see her I am just going to tell her that I am not going to get involded with someone that is seein someone else and that I am busy.....

Thanks for the good intentions and trying to help

Chris
Good on ya Chris. Spin this ***** around and find someone better.

Good to hear your feeling better and are back in the game! Also, getting hurt in the office to meet girls? Seriously beta, you should put yourself first from now on.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flowers??? Really?? WTF...and you've been reading/lurking here for a few months?