She has a boyfriend..but.....

xTybe

Reaction score
OK these 3 girls recently started working as summer students at my work and one of them is driving me nuts. (I am same age as them)

The girls have all become decent friends it seems and they'll talk amongst themselves alot, as there are no other females that work here, and even the guys (other than me) are 15+ years older than them.

She never talks about her boyfriend to me (I have no clue how serious, etc) but I'll overhear when the girls are talking about their personal lives chit chat, that Im pretty sure she may be seeing someone. From what I can gather this isnt her husband-to-be but whatever.

This is not a busy job, and theres alot of simply sitting around waiting for something to need doing.

She pays me alot of attention, ALWAYS looking straight into my eyes when we're talk about everything, just the 2 of us, genuinely interested in the conversation(s). I can tell she's very comfortable around me, confiding in me.

Recent things such as this: We were bored as hell, she was standing on a bench, and I asked her to do some flips like a gymnast (jokingly), and that she could be a carreer gymnast making tons of money (jokingly again, shes studying accounting) she says 'I used to take gymnastics, but really it will only benefit me in one area' (then giving my this sllyyy look) !!!!!!!

Im not sure if this is just a good friendship's beginnings or maybe (hopefully) more than that. I have a few female friends from gradeschool, but im not experienced when it comes to developing friendships with women, rather than romantic relationships at this age.

I mean I know usually you can like someone so much that you're blind to the fact that they WONT leave their boyfriend for you but I really need to get with this girl (remembering if I make things really awkward by crossing the line in her eyes, I still have 2 months togo working with her)

There has to be hope here, I actually look forward to going to work because of her! and I have to do something before she leaves to goes back to school in a couple of months.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u won't get her, dont get your hopes up. You have lots of work before you will start getting girls, just by reading your post. Start reading some of the material on this site.

-k2

Don Juan
Reaction score
For one, find out if she really has a boyfriend, and find out how long.

Then, move on to other girls, girls with boyfriends aren't worth it. She will end up staying with the boyfriend, and you will have wasted your summer.

Im going through the exact same thing right now, wasted my entire last month on a gril with a boyfriend who is totally infatuated with me, but still wont leave him.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont take every litle thing she dows into that she likes u or is interested into you....
About staring into your eyes maby shes just a confident person who isent afraid of staring into a males eyes when talking to them....
About the gymnastic joke , it was a litle joke prolly nothing else, girls like to make dirty jokes aswell .....

but i dont know u two so i could be wrong but im 99 % shure im not .....

so tired of guys coming here asking for help over something as little as a simple glare into the eyes when talking..... sheesh......
" shes looked at me when we talked, i think she wants to have sex with me "
but thats why we are here to help these fools understand...

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xTybe
She pays me alot of attention, ALWAYS looking straight into my eyes when we're talk about everything, just the 2 of us, genuinely interested in the conversation(s). I can tell she's very comfortable around me, confiding in me.
Move on cuz. Sorry buddy, you gave it away in your description...no interest. Not your fault, not that I know of at least. The above you wrote is a dead ass description of friend zone/no romantic interest. She is your 'friend'. Start seeing other chicks.