She had Chlamydia, should I be worried?

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was talking to this chick and I asked if she had any diseases or anything. She pauses for a moment and says "I had.." she says she had Chlamydia but when she went to the Doctors office they gave her a shot which killed it. Which worries me now because she gave me head with no condom and I know you can catch an STD from that too. What about if you finger her and get her fluids on your ****, can you get infected if she has something? Since she said the shot killed the Chlamydia, if we were to have unprotected sex now would there be anything for me to worry about?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go get tested if you're worried. chlamydia is one of the most common STD's out there and it's totally curable if you find it early

and just so you know, if you don't treat it, chlamydia can lead to permanent blindness

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I don't mean this at you, ready123, but)

Don't be a pvssy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlamydia_infection
can be effectively cured with antibiotics once it is detected.

What you are lucky enough to have is a woman who is honest with you about her std past. But paranoia is killing you. Hell, stick your d!ck in her pvssy without a condom...it feels great. And girls love it when you don't act like they have cooties.

I am mostly just pissed about the little-boy mentality that I see on sosuave regarding STDs. All of you are much more likely to crash and die in your car on the way to fvck the girl than you are to get a deadly or maiming std. fwiw, I ride a litre sport bike, which makes me 100x more likely to die than in a car, so for me it is 1000x the risk of dying in travel. Most STDs are simple 'see a doctor and get rid of it' affairs. Herpes isn't, but condoms hardly help anyway, so you play, you pay. That's how STDs and sex go. I just play and forget about it.

Through the magic of them Internets I have met...um..."ladies" who I am guessing have unprotected anal sex with at least 2-3 new guys every week. Although I am not out there doing surveys, they seem fine. You and your one bl0wjob have nothing to worry about.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Don't be a pvssy!

What you are lucky enough to have is a woman who is honest with you about her std past. But paranoia is killing you. Hell, stick your d!ck in her pvssy without a condom...it feels great. And girls love it when you don't act like they have cooties.

I am mostly just pissed about the little-boy mentality that I see on sosuave regarding STDs. All of you are much more likely to crash and die in your car on the way to fvck the girl than you are to get a deadly or maiming std. fwiw, I ride a litre sport bike, which makes me 100x more likely to die than in a car, so for me it is 1000x the risk of dying in travel. Most STDs are simple 'see a doctor and get rid of it' affairs. Herpes isn't, but condoms hardly help anyway, so you play, you pay. That's how STDs and sex go. I just play and forget about it.

Through the magic of them Internets I have met...um..."ladies" who I am guessing have unprotected anal sex with at least 2-3 new guys every week. Although I am not out there doing surveys, they seem fine. You and your one bl0wjob have nothing to worry about.
Are you a psychopath???

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm, Bible_Belt, I respect you to some extent, but that is incredibly dumb advice

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Bibleman, you're way off this time. How was this b!tch honest with her std past? She told him POST bl0wjob not beforehand and more than likely if the brother would not have asked she would not have said a goddamned thing.

Let this idiot go and get your rocks off with other women. Go and get tested to ease your mind once and for all otherwise you'll murder your days with doubt.

Let this be a lesson on the surrepticious nature of diseased people.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Don't be a pvssy!

The more I read this the more it seems to me to be someone else writing this horrid sh!t. Bibleman can get a bit fruity sometimes but the last paragraph seems as if "he" is perhaps a tranny chaser or gay. Perhaps he left himself logged in and someone is having some fun with him?

I fvcking hope so . . .

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the girl DID get treated and this was a while back, as opposed to yesterday, you should be fine. but I'd say go get tested anyway if you've never been to the clinic before, at least for the experience. it's easy as hell. and if you're not planning to be in an exclusive LTR or you love to rawdog, you should make it a habit

I had a chlamydia scare 2 years ago, girl I dated tested positive for it and thought she got it from me. I took my ass to the clinic, gave them a urine sample, paid for the antibiotic just in case, which was just some foamy liquid I had to drink. found out I was clean. it was easy, only inconvenience was paying for the meds and hanging out in the waiting room

after talking to some of my friends, I found out a few of them contracted chlamydia in the past but they were diligent enough to get tested and treated. now if they hadn't and the bacteria spread to their eyes, they would be blind by now

yeah chances of contracting an STD are slim but still, it's your health. getting tested is so easy, only reason not to go is fear or apathy

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you asking us?
anyone here have a medical degree?

just go to a doctor if ur worried man, you'll get a definite answer there.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi girls

I've been out getting laid...

KarmaSutra said:
the last paragraph seems as if "he" is perhaps a tranny chaser or gay.

I'd kick your big fat ass if you said that to my face. You and your low self-esteem sassy fat girl insults can stay the fvck away from me.

Speaking of gay, thinking girls have cooties is pretty fvcking gay. It's a side effect of being a loser with women. It makes you boys feel better about your failure.

I just fvcked the hell out of this girl while her afc bf texted her the entire time. Now I'm going to go wash her pvssy juice off my d!ck - that's right, no condom! oh the horror - and then I'm going to hb9 plate #2's house. I'd hate for plate 2 to taste plate 1 on me.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

So you are meeting up with hookers off of Craigslist.com?

stand

Banned
Reaction score
The title of this thread is hilarious.. yes, I would be.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar thing happen to me a few years ago.

This chick I met told me she had the Big C when I started to discuss sex. Up until then, we had only kissed and groped.

She told me she was on medication and the doctor said to give it a couple of weeks. I pondered taking the plunge for a few weeks thinking that a condom would provide enough defense. She actually came to my apartment one night drunk and slept in my bed naked, claiming she was "sooo horny".

I couldn't pull the trigger though, and I'm glad I didn't- definitely NOT worth the risk!

Its funny because this chick was into doing nude photo shoots and her ex was a convicted felon. Surprise, surprise.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Wolf said:
I was gonna comment on Bible_Belt vs. KarmaSutra but I don't wanna make enemies so I'll stick to the topic...
Brother I don't have any animosity towards the Thumper. If you look at my post you'll see I was accusing someone else logging in as him and portraying themselves as a fvcking assh0le in order to skew our view of him. Then he cracks back with "kicking my ass". So I realized I had fvcked up and I admit that indeed Bibleman is truly a fvcking assh0le.

No harm no foul. I truly don't give a sh!t enough about him to follow it anymore. I stood corrected and that's that.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Don't be a pvssy!

You are quite correct. I agree with you 100%. MOST these STDs are No Big Deal. Worry about MDR-TB. You are NOT a Psychopath (As LastManStanding called you) in your sound logic. Calling you a Psychopath is PURE Ignorance .

Back on topic, She was an honest girl with integrity. Date her. Unless she got re-infected buy a new guy, the antibioitcs will get rid of the infection. Yes, if you suck your finger in her and got her juices into your urethra or in your eyes, you could become infected. It depends on a number of variables. If your finger was dry after you touched her, it will be unlikey the chlamydia will be alive, as they dryed out and died. If you are unsure get tested, and/or look for the white discharge.

Thanks for the correction Wolf.

RD