She got bf.

JulioJose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl last Jan 9 this year. When we were introduced, i didnt pay much attention to her. Later that afternoon we went to my boss's house since its the feast of their Patron Saint. It was then and there that i "recognized" her. To cut the story short, i like her. Ive been accompanying her home. Taking her out to the mall. chat at coffee shop, call, text. But the problem is, she's on a relationship and they got some problem. her bf is on the province and shes here in the metro. i am thinking twice on persuing her. I know she knows i like her. If ever, i dont want to be the cause of their break up. I dont want to be called a stealer or whatsoever. Or either to be a third party.

I dont know what to do. Can you help me.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
frigging catholics. keep a lid on it or the hombre will stab you with his stiletto

Volpez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are being a good man not stealing his girl from him, but just sit back and wait, good chance she will make the move or break up with him.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
If she ain't got a ring it don't mean a thing.
Then you better get moving fast. Each day you keep doing the things for her that you mentioned above, you keep cementing yourself in that dreaded friends category.