she cant make up her mind!

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't posted on here in a very long time...looking for some advice.

Met this girl in a classroom type setting about 9 months ago. Talked as friends and thats it. I had a girl friend and she had a boyfriend. The class ends in April, we say goodbye and thats it.

End of June, we both happen to break off our respective relationships about a week apart from each other. We end up in contact, and start hanging out. She tells me how much she wanted me the whole time, but had a boyfriend etc. I wanted her the whole time too so its great. Hook up, hang some more, and start having sex a week or so after.

The week after we first have sex, she tells me she only has sex in relationships, but cant be in one with me since she jsut broke up with her long term boyfriend and its too soon. I agree and we say we'll hang out as friends. We hang out as friends, but end up having sex and dating for another month or so.

after a big fight where I walk out, she tells me her feelings are way too strong for me and isnt ready for that. Again tells me lets be friends. I agree, but we start hanging out and it leads to sex/dating again. She constantly says she doesnt have sex in a relationship, and also she still has feelings for her boyfriend, but doesnt want to go back to him.

Things were going fine, but I sensed something was off the other day. I ask her and she says her ex texted her saying he cannot have contact with her if they are not dating (they kept in touch through text). She tells me she didnt realize how much hearing that would hurt her. She said it makes her think about going back to him, even though she "knows she shouldnt" She said he always makes her cry, is a jerk, etc but she also thought before that they would get married.

Im not going to marry this girl. We have amazing sex and lots of fun when we hang out. She likes me a lot, possibly bordering on in love with me from what I can see and little thigns she says. I, however, think she is too emotinally damaged and confused rightn ow for anything.

Basically, I want to keep getting laid, but keep my heart of out it. I know that in the end, the x will probably win over me. They dated from 16 yrs old to about 19. Took a few years off, and then restarted again for about a year. She obv has a tough time leaving him.

We still hang out and have sex, but I know the ex is on her mind a lot, and Im not sure what she'll do. I dont want to get played either and fall for this chick who is going to leave.

Any advice for my situation?? Im 26, she is 24, for the record. Thanks guys!

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
royalflush,

She DOES have all guy friends and daddy issues. I suppose the slvttiness is there to some degree too. Why did you happen to say those 2 things? (daddy issues/guy friends?) That would def describe her.

I really just want to keep getting laid from her bcuz it is far and away the best ive had. But, u know how girls can be...they can be very cute and temp you when your with them and make u think differently. So i just want to avoid that really.

Thanks guys

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She does not, however, fake cry or even cry around me, nor does she talk to me about other guys. All she has really said is that we started this literally days after her breakup with her ex, and things moved really fast and she didnt expect to have this strong of feelings for me.

She says it would obv take time to get over her ex, considering how ling they were together, which is understandable. However, she told me before she would not go back to him, now she seems a bit unsure i suppose.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
danger is right

she"s just mushroom tip sampling

if she was attracted to you in that BF/GF way then she would do everything in her power to keep you

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tryin 2 play- these guys are spot on. You are dealing with another run of the mill, confused, emotional, woman with drama that has issues. She's trying to play both of you guys for her benefit. Throw her words out the window........its all about her actions.

Expect even more of this wishy washy drama if you stay. I'd ask myself......is her pu$$y really worth it?

Pirlo21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bail on this situation. It has impending disaster written all over it.

Shes unstable, has no idea what she wants, and likes having you around so shes not lonely.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

Actually scary how spot on you guys were about this girl. finally just walked away for good. She is so far beyond emotionally damaged...sexually abused/raped as a kid, daddy issues MOMMY issues, ex bf issues, former slvttiness. It all finally came to light and clicked for me.

at least i got some good lays in as well as pics and videos to look back on hahaha.

Nice work guys, like I said...spot on.