She called me in the middle of the night.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... and I like my sleep.

Riddle me this: how do you guys deal with girls that just won't let you have some peace? But you don't want to get rid of 'em either? :p

First thing she says: I couldn't sleep. :-/ Is it okey to respond with something like: "So you don't want others to sleep either?"

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if its not a booty call, a late night call is not acceptable. let her know this.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my 2 mobile phones ( cell phones ) go on silent mode while i slumber

if it's important or an emergency they can text message me ( sms ) and i will decide if it is an emergency usually when i wake up the next day after the trouble has gone away :)

no chick has my home phone number

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you even pick up the phone? Better yet, why don't you turn it off and let her tell it to the machine?

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
someone should create a method for cell phones so that the ring part would automatically go to silent at 12:00 am or whenever set time.

ingeniuis i am, motherf uckers.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Keeper
... and I like my sleep.

Riddle me this: how do you guys deal with girls that just won't let you have some peace? But you don't want to get rid of 'em either? :p

First thing she says: I couldn't sleep. :-/ Is it okey to respond with something like: "So you don't want others to sleep either?"
Tell her to come over.

Then f00k her brains out.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always answer the question,

"Did I wake you up?"

with, "I can't really talk right now."

It gets 'em thinking.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Light sleepers. :rolleyes: I had a girl call last night but it didn't wake me up. Kinda surprised me when I woke up this morning and saw I had a voice mail.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
My phone has been death for the past week.......no calls from girls.....only friends on the wekends but thats it.

I miss when my girl called me at 2am and I just ignored the call......she'd always call first thing in the morning....

:(

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bullmoose
Always answer the question,

"Did I wake you up?"

with, "I can't really talk right now."

It gets 'em thinking.
:crackup: OMG I so have to use that one some day :crackup:

BTW I always leave my cell downstairs when I go to sleep, it's never in my bedroom during the night. And just like Lost In Translation said, I'll answer any voicemails in the morning after the emergency is all gone :D
However there were some fun calls I got late at night like when my buddy got stuck 4wheeling in this one field at night and called for me to come winch him out before the cops spotted him :D

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always, always, answer my phone. I have to; I do business on other countries' timetables.

I made it very clear to my crew that if they call me after midnight and there's not a dead body involved, there will be one before I'm through. Because of this, I know that a late-night call from a friend is going to be worth answering.