she blinked...after 5/6 days

teachme

Don Juan
Reaction score
i played it cool...missed her not doubt, i won't lie. But she text me today saying " im sorry i havn't been able to see you this week., can we get together tomorrow night?.... My reply was..."sure, no problem." BUT i wanted to say "where the he11 have you been?"....again, ive got a few issue's i need to work on no doubt.....i would like input but mostly im venting..thank you bother's either way.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
teachme said:
i played it cool...missed her not doubt, i won't lie. But she text me today saying " im sorry i havn't been able to see you this week., can we get together tomorrow night?.... My reply was..."sure, no problem." BUT i wanted to say "where the he11 have you been?"....again, ive got a few issue's i need to work on no doubt.....i would like input but mostly im venting..thank you bother's either way.
You better drop the emotional **** or get out of the game or you WILL get hurt.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you have a feel for how you should respond and an awareness of how whacked the response you didn't use is. It is important that you keep that in check and don't ever let that inner-weakness-*****-thing out. It will only push her away. So be fun, be happy, make her smile and laugh. Don't be a ***** now that you got the date. She did contact you. That is something.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have declined and said you were busy. Her IL woulda went higher. Now she thinks she can get you anytime.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though i probably would have done the same as you, in theory, this was the right thing to do;

PrettyBoyAJ said:
You should have declined and said you were busy. Her IL woulda went higher. Now she thinks she can get you anytime.