Sh!t Ive done it this time...

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so on the weekend I got a little (understatment) too drunk and ended up getting head froma chick, and aparantly she is fat and ugly. Guys gave me **** about it all today, and for all my inner game talk I struggled. I guess people will forget about it soon, but you guys got any advice? Think it might be hurtfull to my rep with the girls i know...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what grade are you in? just remember that most of the people in high school you will never see again after you get out. You just have to live with getting made fun of for now. It might hurt your rep though as you will be seen as a clown by the hotties not as a dj. You think a dj will be so careless as to get sucked off by some fattie at a party of all places with lots of people around?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
final year man. I know that it will be fine when I leave bit I still have the betetr part of the year left, so...

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man?

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be open about it if anyone asks. Say you were drunk/passed out and she forced herself on you.

And at the end of the day at least you now have some idea about a blow job, lol

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even worry about it laugh it off and chalk it up to a drunken tale. Laugh with them make fun of it. Sounds like a Tucker Max story

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Say I was so drunk I thought it was two slim chicks.
thats awesome lol definately use that. just laugh with them and be like "yea i was so drunk idk what i was thinking haha" or some **** like that

and yea at least now its a funny story to tell people in the future lol

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahahahaha thanks Nighthawk that is gold! Normally I'm good with dealing with other people's sh!t but this got to me for some reason, maybe because it was actually true and I wish I hadn't done it. Anyway I was looking at it like well now I have some more experiance and I've learnt a lot, and any pain in a great oppurtunity for enlightenment. Those thoughts didn't make the feeling go away. However people always stop talking after a few days but I feltreally bad to be honest when I posted this. The problem just is where I live it's so small and everyone knows everything, the chick probably knows all the stuff I've said about it.

I know this is a long shot but MAYBE at least it got some chicks thinking about me sexually? lol, I have had a nice guy image in the past after all. Still is publicity in any case. Anyhow it's only guys who are being douchebags about it.

Some things I've learnt:

-If one of your mates is getting crap from people help him out you will get serious respect from it, and probably more respect from other people than just laughing at it.
-Obviously be carefull with alcahol. I know I don't need it for my game now but I hadn't drank for ages so I thought 'what could it hurt?'. Oh yeah. Oops. The thing is if you stay sober at parties and chicks get drunk, you can't get with 'em, well I wouldn't anyway because it's against my morals and you get the rep as the 'guy who takes advataged of drunk girls'. At least when sober you keep your judgement.
-Don't trust your mates to look after you unless you really know they are good for it.
-People actually have feelings behind posts, so before you go and give them a harsh comment that doesn't really help, think twice. Yes I'm very guilty of this myself.
-Don't spread **** about people, it's pathetic, people find out and others don't respect you for it.

Anyway I figure I'm all the more stronger for it. Gotta look at the bright say ey?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the biggest test of self I've had for a long time... Can't believe I'm letting people effect me this much.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Ok, so on the weekend I got a little (understatment) too drunk and ended up getting head froma chick, and aparantly she is fat and ugly. Guys gave me **** about it all today, and for all my inner game talk I struggled. I guess people will forget about it soon, but you guys got any advice? Think it might be hurtfull to my rep with the girls i know...
Your whole mindset is overall bad. You care too much about what people think(Worrying about it being hurtful to you rep). Did you enjoy the head? If so, there's no problem. Stop giving such a f*ck what everyone thinks about you. People give me sh*t all the time, but I don't make a big deal out of it because it just really doesn't matter to me.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know ElStud, and you are obviously someone who honestly doesn't give a damn. It's always been a problem for me and I thought I was working towards indifferance but then BAM, feels lik I've taken a lot of steps backward, you know how that feels?

It is one thing to say 'just don't give a ****', and people say it all the time. But how many people actually see that and do it? I bet its hardly any. It's one thing to say it, it's another to actually reach it. Would you like to share how you reached that level?

It's like my minds knows whats going on (and I think thats the first step), but my body still has the reflex reactions that bring up bad emotions when something like this happens. You can think 'don't care don't care' and you still have that feeling. Is it just a time thing?

I know my mind that its just an oppurtunity, experiance, growth. But I still feel like sh!t. Somewhere I need to learn how to control emotions better, and right not I'm not exactly sure how to do that, and I know it is something a lot of peope struggle with...

EDIT:

Just thought it would add this... All my time here has really taughed me how to deal with emotional issues about women. One-itus is a think of the past, I don't take crap from them, they don't intimidate me and I don't fall into AFC ways of doing things. On that road I'm far down the path. This hasn't covered up any of my issues with just people in general, guys, guy friends, girls that are actually friends etc. Give me a hot girl that's being a ***** and I might neg her, use C+F and end up unphased, but get a couple guys giving me crap and I don't know what to do...

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, who cares, in the real world, it's pretty standard to do daft things when you're drunk. Everyone knows you were drunk. Just play it off like you find the whole thing funny mate.

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Say I was so drunk I thought it was two slim chicks.
You win at life. Sigg'd :up: