Sh*t, I Think I Seriously Lack Spontaneity

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an example, when I'm talking with my GF and we ran out of topics, she sometimes say: "say something" or "tell me a story". If she says that, my mind just goes blank! I can't think of anything to say. I seriously need help, guys. Thanks.

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I wouldn't ask for a blow job. Thats funny though. That definitely shows she wants to listen to the things you have to say. Take for example me i am a Music Ed Major right. WEll Last night i had a 45 min voice recital singing in front of about 1000 people. Before i went i i tried to remember my words and i couldn't even think of any in all 15 of my songs i blanked out. Then i went out there and preformed and did awesome didn't even forget one word. I just let the music take over me. When you try to think of stuff to say things never will come out right. Just go with every day stuff in the present. People get so caught up in the Past and the future they can't really get over themselves enough to enjoy the now. You don't got to impress her man seems like your a stud. Girls love to talk about themselves so the best thing is to have a good ear because listening is much different from " hearing" someone. Don't be boring go out and get into fun stuff like make her realize that when shes with you its awesome. Confidence is key. Cause those times and memories you build stick and create trust and loyalty as well as bond that is deeper then we usually see on the service believing isn't always seeing

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you guys seriously are you really that shallow? how would you like it if some girl said STFU and take me shopping I show respect cause thats how you get respect talking like that has no respect.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice, dabrant. as for the others, i dunno what to say.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela, I don't know if you've identified a methodology that works for you but spontaneity is linked with natural game. You become naturally spontaneous when you're able to shut off the logical part of your brain and just ride the vibe of the interaction. This is the opposite of what a lot of beginners do, where they try to micromanage a conversation in real-time.

Here's an article about spontaneity. It might help.

kakashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest i can't shut up which makes me as mysterious as a frontal tank charge.

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey LJC last time i checked its good to have morals obviously you have none! thats probably why you got no game...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
Just an example, when I'm talking with my GF and we ran out of topics, she sometimes say: "say something" or "tell me a story". If she says that, my mind just goes blank! I can't think of anything to say. I seriously need help, guys. Thanks.
The key is to let HER be the entertainer. Let her do most of the talking by asking interesting open ended questions, reward her for her answer and then relate to it. That's how you become a good conversationalist.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dabrant29 said:
Hey LJC last time i checked its good to have morals obviously you have none! thats probably why you got no game...
he was joking
but even if he wasn't - the hell is wrong with what he said?
it's funny, and catches people off guard
women: 'talk to me! please say something'
me: 'ok, why don't we talk about this ******* you're getting ready to give me (or) this sex we're getting ready to have'

if you couldn't say that to a girl and not get smacked in the face - maybe you're the one without game.

keep dating those wholesome amish women
they bake good pies

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but to answer the poster -
just say anything and go with it...

talk about whatever
if she doesn't like the topic (sports)
she'll let you know
and you can get a laugh out of it.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
The key is to let HER be the entertainer. Let her do most of the talking by asking interesting open ended questions, reward her for her answer and then relate to it. That's how you become a good conversationalist.
well, my problem is i can't even think what to ask :crazy: