Sexy

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl calls you sexy does that mean she has any sexual interest in you at all? There is this girl who has a boyfriend, she touches me a lot. I am guessing she does. But the boyfriend, will he get in the way??

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always assume girls have sexual interest in me... if she calls u sexy and touches u a lot... ya, there's probably a 78.4% (standard deviation 5.4%) chance that she does have sexual interest.

I normally never go for gurls w/ boyfriends because I believe it to be bad karma.

Yes the boyfriend will probably get in the way...

Last edited:

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
I always assume girls have sexual interest in me... if she calls u sexy and touches u a lot... ya, there's probably a 78.4% (standard deviation 5.4%) chance that she does have sexual interest.

I normally never go for guys w/ boyfriends because I believe it to be bad karma.

Yes the boyfriend will probably get in the way...
Oh, so you're gay, lad? Anyway, she might also be trying to get her bf jealous. Girls can be really cruel sometimes due to the fact that they are people. Everytime a girl did that to me when I was AFC, it was either to get me to do something later or get her bf mad. Find out how strong her bf is, and if you can take him, have fun with her but don't get your hopes up.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha that's hilarious... but I've editted the post tho...

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you do you think I can fvck her?

How to you think I could handle this since her boyfriend isn't all that tough.

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119416&highlight=onetis

C+F, negging but not a lot of negging. She has attraction for you, perhaps, amplify it, apply light kino, see what happens. Show interest in other girls around her. Become hard to get. Chances are she will go after you with more agression. If you show interest in her chances are she will back off. At some point you will have to try kissing her. If you play cards right perhaps this could be a few days.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls with boyfriends are usually a waste of time, in my experience

of course, i pretty much suck with non-boyfriended women too, so maybe I'm not representative