Sexually submissive?

Spence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd air this out there and get your guys opinion. This is not about being submissive in everyday life/interaction. This is strictly in the sack.

My idea of normal sex is, lots of foreplay, kissing/worshiping her body all over feet included, going down on her, letting her tease and be the sexual aggressor, then probably getting so turned on and losing control of myself that I have to ravish her. You get the picture, I like when women are the sexual aggressors.

Would you categorise this as the norm or common?

That's what I consider or feels normal to me, (although there is an even more submissive sexual side to me which although no leather, strap-ons, whips and other cliches etc. I know is not the norm and requires a rare female who enjoys such things)

You do hear quite a lot about women being sexually aggressive in bed.

Although that said many women tend to be sexually submissive to their man, those types want to be seduced and taken, with man being the sexual aggressor.

Your thoughts/experiences?

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say not to worry about it unless it spills over into your everyday life and you catch her trying to dom you outside of the bedroom. But if you're generally dominant and you make your boundaries as a sub clear, then in the back of her mind will always be the knowledge "This man will tear me a new ******* if I cross the line", and you won't have any problems.

Put shortly, if you like to sub in bed then that's what you like to do.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's much better when they are sexually aggressive......although a very very submissive woman who will let you do anything and gets off on it is really good as well.....i see nothing wrong with this....just don't let her power trip you and disrespect you in the process

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aggressive is not the same as dominant. If you want a chick to jump on you and make her do so, then you're still the one in charge. That's not really being submissive, because you are still making her do what you want.

Sub/Dom is extremely complex and goes far beyond sex. Women are naturally sub and men naturally dom. But like sexuality in general, it's a spectrum, and everyone has their own place. In some couples, one side is extremely sub and other very dom. But in others, it's hard to tell which is which.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would need to find a girl who is open-minded when it comes to that stuff or just naturally more sexually dominant, as most girls are pretty sexually submissive.

Spence

Don Juan
Reaction score
letting her tease and be the sexual aggressor
3agle 3yes said:
Could you expand on this?
Yes, so you start kissing a girl, and after a while she starts pulling away from you and then pushes your chest a little away with her hand (while you have your arms around her), at the same time she's starts rubbing her knee into your crotch or pushing her hips up against you, while looking at you dead in the eyes. When you try and kiss her again, she pulls back slightly, smiling slightly, this makes you go wild and you lean right in to kiss her hard. This happens a few times in various variations.

I call this teasing and sexual aggression and that's just with kissing.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
To me this sounds more like you have rape fantasy.Think about it. You want to pretend your forcing yourself on a girl is already wants to fvck you. I get it.

So to get the same result, do this. Tell her you want to pretend your forcing yourself on her, and she has to try and resist physically to an extent. Thats not submissive of you at all.

Your welcome.

Spence

Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
To me this sounds more like you have rape fantasy.Think about it. You want to pretend your forcing yourself on a girl is already wants to fvck you. I get it.

So to get the same result, do this. Tell her you want to pretend your forcing yourself on her, and she has to try and resist physically to an extent. Thats not submissive of you at all.

Your welcome.
....not sure I could understand half of what you wrote, and it is very dumb analogy to think that sexual submission = submission in real life, or allowing a woman to have her way with you = submission outside a sexual setting. Its not pretending to want to force yourself on her, its her teasing you until you want here more sexually.

If a woman becomes strongly attracted to you, but you remain unavailable or disinterested in her in a social situation or provide just enough, sexually aggressive women will try and seduce you.

..and the above is actually an experience I had, so no rape fantasy, although I was only 18 at the time and not confident at all.

Some girls do like to tease and seduce men and have the reigns in a sexual setting.

Ever been to a strip club? It is the definition of tease, I don't get horny because there are half naked chicks I get horny because there are half naked chicks and they are dancing seductively and teasing? Get it?

Difference is a strip club is about money not girls who are attracted to you.

So no thanks, I'm not welcome.

Last edited: