Sexually conservative girl...?

Aldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this one girl for a while now. I picked up on my mistakes with another girl and have been more sexual with this girl.

She teases me, I tease her. We talk about random things. I'm also doing some nice kino such as putting my arm around her, touching her hands, etc.

However, I've run into a little problem. Whenever I mention sexual subjects, she's either oblivious or conservative about it. For example, I talked about how it's good to see a girl's thong once in a while, and she's like "No, that's never good". I've made some sexual innuendos before too and it went over her head.

So my question is this: How can I advance sexually with a girl who is sexually conservative?

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't corrupt her. Find yourself a wh0re and move on to her.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
YogurtSlinger said:
Don't corrupt her. Find yourself a wh0re and move on to her.
Truly. The sheer amount of energy you'll have to put into undoing 15+ years of "SEX IS BAD" conditioning isn't even close to worth it, if it's even possible. Go find a sexual girl and you will save yourself a great deal of frustration. Doesn't have to be the school wh0re, just a sexual being like yourself.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aldo said:
I've been talking to this one girl for a while now. I picked up on my mistakes with another girl and have been more sexual with this girl.

She teases me, I tease her. We talk about random things. I'm also doing some nice kino such as putting my arm around her, touching her hands, etc.

However, I've run into a little problem. Whenever I mention sexual subjects, she's either oblivious or conservative about it. For example, I talked about how it's good to see a girl's thong once in a while, and she's like "No, that's never good". I've made some sexual innuendos before too and it went over her head.

So my question is this: How can I advance sexually with a girl who is sexually conservative?
Well if you have any notion that shes oblivious, I would just really try to make the sexual innuendos easier to catch and more obvious.

And the thong example you gave isnt too great. Of course she would say something like that, because NO girl wants her thong to be hanging out. Lol thats just common sense its not being conservative. When have you ever seen a chick purposely let her thong hang out? Never.

If you really want to find the truth over whether she is "conservative" or not, hang out with her and see how far you get.

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want sex find another girl. I had a girl like that once. Its just a total mess. Even if you get her to do some sexual stuff her guilt will kick in and shell blame you for corrupting her and forcing her to do things. It's just a can of worms not worth dealing with.

rexx07

Reaction score
Had a similar case too...as much as i tried i didn't get a thing from her...had to let go and i'll suggest you do the same